Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hey Roma, this is the best script I've ever used.  How much time have you spent working on this? 

I've taken a look at the current list of quests and compared it with the optimal quest sequence for efficiency. 
    Currently these (relatively short) quest could be added with no extra skill requirements: 

Monks friend - 13 Woodcutting 
    Hazeel Cult - 11 Thieving 
    Murder mystery - 14 Crafting
    Merlins crystal - 6QP
    Holy Grail - 31 Defence, 29 Prayer (if combined with Restless Ghost)
    Black Knight's Fortress 3QP ability to do recruitment drive
    Recruitment drive - 29 Prayer, 10 Herblore, 14 agility
    Observatory quest - 19 Crafting
    Rag and bone man - 31 Prayer, 7 Cooking
    Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl - Needed for Horror from the Deep and Scorpion Catcher
    Scorpion Catcher - 34 Strength
    The queen of Thieves -  23 Thieving

If you're not planning on adding more quest, or if it's too much work, I don't mind. (Don't know how much time a single quest takes to script) . I do think these would reduce the need to train extra skills for other quests and improve questing efficiency. 

Kind Regards 

2 hours ago, Cuckmyshitup said:

Hey Roma, this is the best script I've ever used.  How much time have you spent working on this? 

I've taken a look at the current list of quests and compared it with the optimal quest sequence for efficiency. 
    Currently these (relatively short) quest could be added with no extra skill requirements: 

Monks friend - 13 Woodcutting 
    Hazeel Cult - 11 Thieving 
    Murder mystery - 14 Crafting
    Merlins crystal - 6QP
    Holy Grail - 31 Defence, 29 Prayer (if combined with Restless Ghost)
    Black Knight's Fortress 3QP ability to do recruitment drive
    Recruitment drive - 29 Prayer, 10 Herblore, 14 agility
    Observatory quest - 19 Crafting
    Rag and bone man - 31 Prayer, 7 Cooking
    Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl - Needed for Horror from the Deep and Scorpion Catcher
    Scorpion Catcher - 34 Strength
    The queen of Thieves -  23 Thieving

If you're not planning on adding more quest, or if it's too much work, I don't mind. (Don't know how much time a single quest takes to script) . I do think these would reduce the need to train extra skills for other quests and improve questing efficiency. 

Kind Regards 

Hey, glad that you like the script. Took around 2 years to get there, started with 7 quests w/o a task system etc. Unfortunately I'm not going to work on new quests, I don't have time :(. Thanks for the effort you've put into the list and for the feedback.

Hi, im about to start to make a Gmaul rusher account and will be mostly boting it anyway and looking for scripts, this looks awesome.

Any chance i could try it out please?

4 minutes ago, karve123 said:

Hi, im about to start to make a Gmaul rusher account and will be mostly boting it anyway and looking for scripts, this looks awesome.

Any chance i could try it out please?

I just realised you "auth" for me in december but i didnt even know you had done it and never even checked, can you tell me how to activate the trail please?

2 hours ago, karve123 said:

I just realised you "auth" for me in december but i didnt even know you had done it and never even checked, can you tell me how to activate the trail please?

Hey, no worries, i gave you the trial, run the client and you'll find the script in the "premium scripts" tab.

Theres a bug in the grand tree quest, when it needs to talk to charlie it just goes up and down the ladder endlessly not making it to the top of the tree