Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

9 hours ago, Popeyes said:

how does this work for fresh level 3s? does it eat food/safe spot some quests? i.e. safe spot fight arena

If you want to run it on a lvl 3 you'll have to use magic and complete the quests in the following order: imp catcher -> witch's house -> rest. It uses safe spots and is able to complete *most* quests with these stats.

9 hours ago, Popeyes said:

I'd also love to try a 24 hour trial before purchasing if that's ok ;D

Authed.

I think i am doing something wrong. The bot is just stuck at the exchange doing nothing. I have gold in my inventory and have tried with various quests - imp_catcher, cooks_assistant etc etc. 

In the case  quest cooks_assistant, it actually succeded in buying the  ingredients but got stuck after that.

I'm using a free to play account for testing, andi have that option ticked in the settings..

13 hours ago, prenderk said:

How about a free trial? Sounds like an ambitious project!!

Authed.

4 hours ago, OsteHans said:

I think i am doing something wrong. The bot is just stuck at the exchange doing nothing. I have gold in my inventory and have tried with various quests - imp_catcher, cooks_assistant etc etc. 

In the case  quest cooks_assistant, it actually succeded in buying the  ingredients but got stuck after that.

I'm using a free to play account for testing, andi have that option ticked in the settings..

Hey, is the script still running or does it stop? What you should do is check the console, it'll most of the time print the reason/what it's trying to do there.

Usually if the script is stopping at the GE - it stops because the bot hasn't got enough GP to buy the items. We're using RSB's GE API + there's also a min set for every item. You can overwrite the prices and change/remove the min value by editing the rquester prices file in the dreambot/scripts/ folder.

If it's still running - that's most likely an issue with your client. Run the launcher to update dreambot and enable fresh start in the client settings.

But that's just a guess, check the log to be sure.

Edited by Roma