Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Love the bot but its getting stuck on 'banking' at the GE when buying items for the Tourist Trap Quest. Have you got discord or can u help me here please

4 hours ago, Roma said:

Sorry, somehow missed your message yesterday. I've already added a local path there to make it work on F2P. If there's still the chance to get stuck, I can only make it use home teleport 🤷‍♂️.

it walked all the way to falador just to stand at banking screen doing nothing

2 hours ago, Dazl said:

Love the bot but its getting stuck on 'banking' at the GE when buying items for the Tourist Trap Quest. Have you got discord or can u help me here please

Yes I do have discord, please DM me yours and I'll add you.

The banking/GE part in this script isn't hardcoded for every quest, this means that it uses the same piece of code for all the banking/GE. So it shouldn't be getting stuck on a specific quest at banking/GE. The only difference is the items list that's being passed.

14 hours ago, Jamflex said:

it walked all the way to falador just to stand at banking screen doing nothing

This means that either it hasn't bought something or there's a bug on dreambot's side. Please let me know what your quest queue looks like, I'll test it on my end. Also what does it print in the console?

9 hours ago, LANCER said:

can i get a free trial please?

Authed.

14 hours ago, Jroogame said:

Can I get a Free Trial please :)

Authed.

1 hour ago, SHAEZZY said:

hey mate just upvoted. first time user on dreambot was hoping to get a 24hr trial

Welcome, authed. The script will appear in the premium scripts tab.