Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Just now, c4hamster said:

Ok I was authed but how do I actually add it to the client?/use it? I don't see a way to download the script or apply it to my client.

You don't have to download the script, it already has been added to your account. Download the client and hit the play button, you'll find it in the 'premium scripts' tab.

4 minutes ago, Roma said:

You don't have to download the script, it already has been added to your account. Download the client and hit the play button, you'll find it in the 'premium scripts' tab.

I've looked in the premium scripts tab and nothing shows up, even after hitting refresh. I'm sure it's something on my end but I'm not sure what the problem is.

1 minute ago, c4hamster said:

I've looked in the premium scripts tab and nothing shows up, even after hitting refresh. I'm sure it's something on my end but I'm not sure what the problem is.

You must've logged on another DreamBot account.

HEDDMtT.png

6 minutes ago, Roma said:

You must've logged on another DreamBot account.

HEDDMtT.png

I can assure you it is the same account as it's the only one I have. Thank you for speedy replies BTW.

no.png

5 minutes ago, c4hamster said:

I can assure you it is the same account as it's the only one I have. Thank you for speedy replies BTW.

no.png

Hmm this is unusual, not sure why it's not showing up. 

Try to open the console (tools->debugging->debugging console), is it throwing any errors? Maybe something's wrong with the connection to DB's servers or maybe you have a broken local script that's throwing errors. Also try to run the client with CMD/terminal it may throw errors there.

If that doesn't help you should contact the developers, I don't know what could be wrong other than that. :(

Edited by Roma

13 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hmm this is unusual, not sure why it's not showing up. 

Try to open the console (tools->debugging->debugging console), is it throwing any errors? Maybe something's wrong with the connection to DB's servers or maybe you have a broken local script that's throwing errors. Also try to run the client with CMD/terminal it may throw errors there.

If that doesn't help you should contact the developers, I don't know what could be wrong other than that. :(

Thank you again for being so prompt. I'm not seeing any errors in the console and I don't think I have any local scripts running. Anything I had on all other clients is now disabled so I don't think that would cause an issue. I'll try running through a command prompt and see if that helps but I'm kind of at a loss here. 

I don't suppose you could try to authorize me again, if not I'm sure I'll figure this out sooner or later. 

Hey man, I had a trial a couple of weeks back and had issues w/Eagles Peak, just wondering if everything is all good now? If so I'll likely be getting my hands on this soon, looks like the best quest bot out there

17 hours ago, c4hamster said:

Thank you again for being so prompt. I'm not seeing any errors in the console and I don't think I have any local scripts running. Anything I had on all other clients is now disabled so I don't think that would cause an issue. I'll try running through a command prompt and see if that helps but I'm kind of at a loss here. 

I don't suppose you could try to authorize me again, if not I'm sure I'll figure this out sooner or later. 

Don't worry I gave you another 24 hour trial. I wish I could help more, maybe DreamBot's staff can help you out. 

14 hours ago, Sandman said:

Hey man, I had a trial a couple of weeks back and had issues w/Eagles Peak, just wondering if everything is all good now? If so I'll likely be getting my hands on this soon, looks like the best quest bot out there

Hey, yeah I updated the script. The NPC name has been changed, thanks for letting me know.

6 hours ago, no_lifer said:

Can I get a 24 hour trial

Authed.