Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I purchased this script a few days ago and completed almost all of the quests on it. Just wanted to say excellent script! Ran into an issue once (Mountain Daughter) where it got stuck despite me restarting the client, however I just looked up the required items on the wiki and bought them manually then continued the script, and it worked perfectly. Apart from that, awesome work, highly recommend this script!

7 minutes ago, TheBotGuy said:

I purchased this script a few days ago and completed almost all of the quests on it. Just wanted to say excellent script! Ran into an issue once (Mountain Daughter) where it got stuck despite me restarting the client, however I just looked up the required items on the wiki and bought them manually then continued the script, and it worked perfectly. Apart from that, awesome work, highly recommend this script!

Appreciate the comment :). Glad that you like the script.

8 hours ago, master jinn said:

I really like the idea of this. Can you make some kind of guide, like which quests to do then what levels need to be trained for which quests?

It's impossible to make a guide that will work for everyone. Users will still have to level up most of the required skill levels. It's also up to the user what XP reward he wants to claim. Usually I start off by completing imp catcher -> witch's house, this allows me to complete all the quests that I need for my farm. Some people don't want to complete Witch's house because they'll have to face experiments in NMZ. :shrug:

I feel like it's really up to the user to decide what quests to complete, when and how.

1 hour ago, TheBotGuy said:

@Roma When you say, "Check the console to find out what it is, also check the gear instructions." What is the console?

Console displays the messages that either DreamBot or the script prints, you can open it by going to tools->debugging->debugging console.