Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Insane script. Best script ever bought 10/10 hands down. any chance that more quests will be added in the future? Would love quests like digsite, murder mystery to be on here. <3

1 hour ago, luckycharm said:

Insane script. Best script ever bought 10/10 hands down. any chance that more quests will be added in the future? Would love quests like digsite, murder mystery to be on here. <3

One more F2P quest will most likely be added once I have some free time. You can currently get 31 QP on F2P using this script (1 off dragon slayer reqs). Not going to add any other quests unless I'll personally need that quest for my farm. It's really hard to maintain quests that I don't run on my bots, also lack of time lately.. :(

Glad that you like the script.

3 minutes ago, Roma said:

One more F2P quest will most likely be added once I have some free time. You can currently get 31 QP on F2P using this script (1 off dragon slayer reqs). Not going to add any other quests unless I'll personally need that quest for my farm. It's really hard to maintain quests that I don't run on my bots, also lack of time lately.. :(

Glad that you like the script.

I see, would be nice for f2p indeed yes. If you have sparetime very good idea to add more quests, your script will be downloaded way more times :) keep up the good work. Goodluck with your farm.

script tries to get the 3quest items for cook assistant after tut island from bank ALWAYS if it got any other stuff in inventory and it banks all.

i need to restart script 2-3x until it uses GE.

fresh start on a fresh pc and ip

Been using this script for a month or so. The script works great, noone is getting stuck, items are bought correctly.

The problem is that all the characters that I use this script on are getting banned the next day. The quests I use are all F2P for now. 

At first I tried doing Tut.island, cooks assistant, sheep sheerer and romeo and Juliet. With this combo they got hammered the next day. Now I am doing Tut.Island and those quest manually and after i try other F2P quests: Ernest the chicken, rune mysteries etc etc. And they also get banned.

Maybe I am doing something incorrectly? Any advice?

15 minutes ago, Viradix said:

Been using this script for a month or so. The script works great, noone is getting stuck, items are bought correctly.

The problem is that all the characters that I use this script on are getting banned the next day. The quests I use are all F2P for now. 

At first I tried doing Tut.island, cooks assistant, sheep sheerer and romeo and Juliet. With this combo they got hammered the next day. Now I am doing Tut.Island and those quest manually and after i try other F2P quests: Ernest the chicken, rune mysteries etc etc. And they also get banned.

Maybe I am doing something incorrectly? Any advice?

Sorry but I don't have any F2P botting experience. The ban rates are higher on F2P, especially tutorial island. As for P2P, I personally don't see many bans. Quested 20 accounts yesterday and they all survived. 

Thanks for the feedback.