Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

fine, but i followed many guides and only ran this script. banned repeatedly almost immediately. i can only assume there's something wrong with it. other people's posted experience has nothing to do with me.

21 minutes ago, dnkrad said:

fine, but i followed many guides and only ran this script. banned repeatedly almost immediately. i can only assume there's something wrong with it. other people's posted experience has nothing to do with me.

Botting gets you banned - you can't blame the script or scripter. It is about learning ways to minimize bans while maximizing gains. You can't start off and expect to have a success story, it just doesn't happen.

The first step I would suggest you take is attempt questing on p2p. It's a pretty well-known fact that f2p has a higher ban rate for certain things (yes, questing is one of them). If that doesn't work, it may be your IP/Proxy.

Try running the script on a fresh proxy that hasn't been used for botting (on P2P). Also, don't do tutorial island multiple times from one IP.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

6 hours ago, sjorsofso said:

Hey I upvoted, would love to test this script sometime :D

Authed.

1 hour ago, kingbas301 said:

I can't wait to test! can i get a 24h?

Authed.

11 hours ago, JeremyFTW said:

hey man, i liked and upvoted and would love to get a trial!

Authed.

2 hours ago, MITH GOLD said:

Looks amazing, would love a trial please!

A+++

Authed.