Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

3 hours ago, dnkrad said:

is this not a defect in the product? am i doing something wrong?

All the bots use the same API so there's no difference ban wise as long as the script isn't broken. If an account get's flagged it's going to get banned. If you're getting banned within a few minutes then you're definitely doing something wrong, unless it's just happening because of F2P. I personally haven't ever botted on F2P but I've heard that the ban rate is sure much higher on F2P worlds. There are people that get banned and people that don't, I often see people that have been around for 2 years using this script (logs/forums). 

Hope this leads you in the right direction. Sorry, but I can't give out too much information, as this would obviously affect my banrate. My job here is to provide the script, not to teach how to bot in general.

Edited by Roma

Well I can't see buying a bond to test if it works after being banned so quickly. I'll try more at some point and if I find out I was messing something up I'll change my review, but for now I'm very disappointed with the product. Especially if the reason is simply using it on a F2P world as your FAQ specifically says this script supports F2P. Regardless, thanks for the response, at least you are active.

21 hours ago, dnkrad said:

Hi, i just bought and used this. 

I was permanently banned within 30 minutes of starting the script. I did tutorial island manually, gave the account enough cash to do some f2p quests from a fresh mule, and i was using a proxy. 

Can I get a refund?

You obviously have no idea what you're doing ;)

Shouldn't blame others when you don't know how to bot, many users use this script just fine

1 hour ago, dnkrad said:

Well I can't see buying a bond to test if it works after being banned so quickly. I'll try more at some point and if I find out I was messing something up I'll change my review, but for now I'm very disappointed with the product. Especially if the reason is simply using it on a F2P world as your FAQ specifically says this script supports F2P. Regardless, thanks for the response, at least you are active.

There's nothing wrong with the FAQ. 

"Does the script support F2P?" -> "Yes it does".

I'm not saying that you won't get banned for botting. ANY bot/script can get you banned. I understand your frustration, it's hard to start off in 2019 without experience but giving me negative trader feedback for a SDN script that is doing what it's supposed to is going against DB rules. Botting is against OSRS ToS, your account can get banned at any time, it's a risk you're taking, not knowing the basics isn't something I'm supposed to take care of.

1 hour ago, CockForDolly said:

Upvoted for trial. Extremely excited to try and probably buy

Hey's my favorite scripter on this site. I just made sure to read his main post and I love it <3

Had a few issues today that hopefully you could help me on so they don't happen again.

Getting caught in NPC Chat Loop on Biohazard because bot didn't have Gas Mask in Bags - Plagued city quest completed just prior.

Bot stopping before finishing Ernest the Chicken completion Dialogue.

Thanks

6 hours ago, CockForDolly said:

Upvoted for trial. Extremely excited to try and probably buy

Authed.

3 hours ago, Hubris said:

Had a few issues today that hopefully you could help me on so they don't happen again.

Getting caught in NPC Chat Loop on Biohazard because bot didn't have Gas Mask in Bags - Plagued city quest completed just prior.

Bot stopping before finishing Ernest the Chicken completion Dialogue.

Thanks

Oh wow that's a new requirement for biohazard. I'll push an update later today.