Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Just purchased your script after being very impressed by the 24 hour trial.

Just wondering if there's any documentation about recommended Combat Levels / Gear that the bot should have before doing certain quests.

Thanks

48 minutes ago, holyshirts123 said:

hey just upvoted. Would appreciate a trial

Authed.

10 minutes ago, Hubris said:

Just purchased your script after being very impressed by the 24 hour trial.

Just wondering if there's any documentation about recommended Combat Levels / Gear that the bot should have before doing certain quests.

Thanks

There's no documentation, however the bot should be able to complete most of the combat based quests with minimal requirements using magic. Except for dragon slayer, it currently only supports melee (or 1h ranged). What I normally do:

• Complete Imp catcher (for the magic lvls).
    • Witch's house (24 HP).
    • Waterfall (if I want to complete Priest in Peril, you can't use magic on the hound).
    • Complete other quests.

There's a chance that the bot will die on one of the quests, but that doesn't happen often.

Glad that you like the bot. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi, i just bought and used this. 

I was permanently banned within 30 minutes of starting the script. I did tutorial island manually, gave the account enough cash to do some f2p quests from a fresh mule, and i was using a proxy. 

Can I get a refund?

58 minutes ago, dnkrad said:

Hi, i just bought and used this. 

I was permanently banned within 30 minutes of starting the script. I did tutorial island manually, gave the account enough cash to do some f2p quests from a fresh mule, and i was using a proxy. 

Can I get a refund?

Anyway to manually add items into the .SER Profiles?

Asking because it would be quite nice to be able to add unbankables like Kourend Favour Certficate & Genie Lamp to all Profiles.

Thanks

tried again while i wait for refund application response.

banned in 45 minutes X_X

new account, manually did tutorial island, picked up adamant arrows in pvp world manually for gp, used the script for romeo & juliet and imp catcher, logged off for an hour, used script for prince ali rescue and was banned 5 minutes into that.

I used a new proxy, set client to fresh start and restarted client. I even made the account using a vpn service. This account wasn't even 2 hours old yet. I have no idea what else I could do.

3 hours ago, dnkrad said:

is this not a defect in the product? am i doing something wrong?

All the bots use the same API so there's no difference ban wise as long as the script isn't broken. If an account get's flagged it's going to get banned. If you're getting banned within a few minutes then you're definitely doing something wrong, unless it's just happening because of F2P. I personally haven't ever botted on F2P but I've heard that the ban rate is sure much higher on F2P worlds. There are people that get banned and people that don't, I often see people that have been around for 2 years using this script (logs/forums). 

Hope this leads you in the right direction. Sorry, but I can't give out too much information, as this would obviously affect my banrate. My job here is to provide the script, not to teach how to bot in general.

Edited by Roma