Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 hour ago, bigbadballer said:

Hello, I recently upvoted and would like to try the bot on a new account I made. Thanks

Hey, authed.

Hey, want to start off by thanking you for this great script. It has worked flawlessly almost every time. The only exception up until now, has been plague city. The script will buy everything, bank it, then freeze.

5 hours ago, G_G said:

I upvoted, could I get a trial?

Authed.

51 minutes ago, jhzblanco said:

Hey, want to start off by thanking you for this great script. It has worked flawlessly almost every time. The only exception up until now, has been plague city. The script will buy everything, bank it, then freeze.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Please check the console (Tools -> Debugging -> Debugging console in the client). What is it saying there? Also what task does it print on the paint?

27 minutes ago, lowkey777 said:

Ello lad, upvoted it and excited to try it out before making the purchase. Appreciate it

Authed.