Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

7 minutes ago, ScottMW said:

just bought and most of the quests get stuck at the banking stage? 

Never mind just read faq and realised what i was doing wrong

Ran into some trouble getting the script to buy items off of the GE.

I've tried turning on/off Use Dreambot GE API and buy items off GE functions, but nothing seems to work. The paint  screen will say something like Task: Grand Exchange (0/1) or (3/3), then it will abort. Other than that, the script works perfectly, but of course I have to buy everything by hand if I want the quest to get done, unfortunately.

12 hours ago, Equals95 said:

Ran into some trouble getting the script to buy items off of the GE.

I've tried turning on/off Use Dreambot GE API and buy items off GE functions, but nothing seems to work. The paint  screen will say something like Task: Grand Exchange (0/1) or (3/3), then it will abort. Other than that, the script works perfectly, but of course I have to buy everything by hand if I want the quest to get done, unfortunately.

What does it say in the console when it's stopping? I'd guess that it stops because your account hasn't got the skills to start the next quest, or hasn't completed a quest that is required in order to start the next one. But if it's starting without GE then that's strange.

5 hours ago, hellomegan said:

trial plz , will buy it if it works well

Authed.

39 minutes ago, Viradix said:

Upvoted and followed, could i have a trial please, wanting to buy this after some testing.

Authed.

Can u please change the way how it is killing the tree gnome village quest? It just stands still and it often dies. Did 6 runs today and only 1 survived. And that is just RNG based of magic hits.

2 hours ago, kyleauburn16 said:

upvoted

Authed.

57 minutes ago, Koisryn said:

Can u please change the way how it is killing the tree gnome village quest? It just stands still and it often dies. Did 6 runs today and only 1 survived. And that is just RNG based of magic hits.

It's actually supposed to safe spot the boss on TGV. I actually completed it on 10 accounts this week and only 1 of them ran into an issue where the boss despawned (that's the way the spot works sadly, sometimes that happens). Do you have a staff equipped? Because that's the condition for it to spot IIRC.

13 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

It's actually supposed to safe spot the boss on TGV. I actually completed it on 10 accounts this week and only 1 of them ran into an issue where the boss despawned (that's the way the spot works sadly, sometimes that happens). Do you have a staff equipped? Because that's the condition for it to spot IIRC.

Yea I have run it as I always did yesterday. Weird tho it did not safe spot it this time..