Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

12 hours ago, Koisryn said:

Ahh fair enough mate!

What are u adding in that update?

The bot will be able to calculate the SoTS incantation using varps just like it does in Demon Slayer. This means that it's going to be able to know the incantation at any given moment, even if you restart the script. It won't rely on the dialogue.

It'll be able to detect if it's in a F2P world and automatically toggle F2P mode.

Hard coded a few paths that DreamBot's webwalker had issues with.

9 hours ago, mgartner20 said:

natures spirit isnt working buys the stuff and then loggs off, console says doesnt meet requirements but i do

The account probably doesn't have access to Canifis. If you let the bot do PiP for you it'll talk with Dezel until it's able to pass the barrier. Then and only then it'll count PiP as completed. Either return to the basement and restart the script it'll finish the dialogue or do that manually.

Edited by Roma

Hey Roma would it be much to have the Priest in Peril quest bring an extra recoil for those wanting to rush into agility and don't have attack or strength levels for the hound?
    Love the script been using for a long time and best out there by far

4 hours ago, 420PKslayer69 said:

You still giving out trials? Would love to try this out. 😁

Authed.

4 hours ago, hehegurl said:

Hey Roma would it be much to have the Priest in Peril quest bring an extra recoil for those wanting to rush into agility and don't have attack or strength levels for the hound?
    Love the script been using for a long time and best out there by far

Hey, 

Sure, will add another recoil to the setup. Hope you're doing well, thanks for the feedback :).

I wouldn't recommend using this script. I've had all my accounts banned separately this last week from using it. Yesterday my main got banned after babysitting it during 2 quests while I chatted in my clan and in public. This account I had not used any other scripts except for these 2 quests last night. Just woke up and I'm banned.

strange- when i tried it out. i ran it a whole evening, ran 5 quests atleast while afk not much talking, didnt get banned. what were ur skill levels at? and also at around what time was this? BIG chance u were just unlucky

56 minutes ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

I wouldn't recommend using this script. I've had all my accounts banned separately this last week from using it. Yesterday my main got banned after babysitting it during 2 quests while I chatted in my clan and in public. This account I had not used any other scripts except for these 2 quests last night. Just woke up and I'm banned.

1 hour ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

23 minutes ago, W33DB0NGZ said:

strange- when i tried it out. i ran it a whole evening, ran 5 quests atleast while afk not much talking, didnt get banned. what were ur skill levels at? and also at around what time was this? BIG chance u were just unlucky

No problems with the script for me 🤷‍♀️

4 hours ago, teefawn said:

Hi I have pivoted any chance of a free trial wanna see how it compares to osbot questbot

Authed.