Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Thanks for the trial, i loved it. There were  a few little things that i had to fix but nothing major, like pausing the script and rotating the camera or wouldn't progress or opening some doors.

Bought the script, since the reviews were really good. Honestly, flawless for Witch's house, plague city and Tourist trap so far.

Only thing I'd recommend is that when the runs in a specific direction, it tilts the camera towards the location it's going sometimes. Like it does turn when interacting, it'd be a good anti-ban precaution to just look the direction which you'll be going as well!

Will leave a final review after all 47 quests are done! :D

Hopefully, this aids in making the account look more legit as I work my way up!

Mountain Daughter, Talking with Hamal (after killing Kendal):

Got stuck unable to reach the rocks near the guard. Bot was standing at a spot where the rocks were visible on the minimap, but not visible on screen. I had to pause, manually move a few tiles closer to the rocks to make the rocks visible, unpause, and bot resumed normally.

It seems with some camera angles bot can't click the rocks until it comes closer using minimap.

14 hours ago, causation said:

Mountain Daughter, Talking with Hamal (after killing Kendal):

Got stuck unable to reach the rocks near the guard. Bot was standing at a spot where the rocks were visible on the minimap, but not visible on screen. I had to pause, manually move a few tiles closer to the rocks to make the rocks visible, unpause, and bot resumed normally.

It seems with some camera angles bot can't click the rocks until it comes closer using minimap.

I'll try to improve the path.

13 hours ago, Minati7 said:

Liked the OP. Can I please get a trial? Thank you very much!

Authed.

Hey Roma,

I ended up purchasing the script, thanks heaps works really well super impressed.

Worked great for a ton of quests, only bugged out on Big Chompy Bird Hunting. In my run through, it ran out of toads due to no Chompys turning up due to RNG. Once it ran out it just sat there for up to 10 minutes, not sure what went on and I don't have the logs sorry.

2 hours ago, loki_nz said:

Hey Roma,

I ended up purchasing the script, thanks heaps works really well super impressed.

Worked great for a ton of quests, only bugged out on Big Chompy Bird Hunting. In my run through, it ran out of toads due to no Chompys turning up due to RNG. Once it ran out it just sat there for up to 10 minutes, not sure what went on and I don't have the logs sorry.

Hey,

I'll test Big Chompy before releasing next version, thanks.

Edit: updated the auto retaliate widget. SDN status: pending. if you notice bugs on combat based quests that's probably why.

Edited by Roma

10 hours ago, Roma said:

Hey,

I'll test Big Chompy before releasing next version, thanks.

Edit: updated the auto retaliate widget. SDN status: pending. if you notice bugs on combat based quests that's probably why.

I have noticed on majority of the quests I have done like rfd stuff and grand tree it will says in task "talking to ____" but never clicks them to talk to them. If I enable my mouse input and click the npc then it does the dialouge, so I have to click every npc that you have to "talk" to along with attacking the crabs for pirate pete.