Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

8 hours ago, elaatl said:

I wonder up to what spell do this bot support? do it support blast spells? cause i have the issue that when i select gear ( air staff + other mage gear) then inventory runes, It just banks the runes and never uses mage and only melee with staff, I have tried it with low level spells and it seems to work, maybe it just support up to bolt spells? I have selected the spell as auto-cast aswell bot still banks runes when trying to use a higher level spell

It supports up to surge spells and it'll use the best available spell at the moment. The only exception is Lost city, that quest only supports strike ATM. The bot is going to grab the exact setup on combat based quests that you had on start (or saved in profile). The only thing that could prevent the bot from doing this is a cache issue (client is unable to grab info from cache). Enabling fresh start and restarting the client will fix this issue.

Note it's still going to deposit all items that aren't needed on non combat based quests, runes included.

8 hours ago, Failed4life said:

It seems there is a problem with RFD: Dwarf. The script will make the special ale to give to the father, teleport to camelot and as soon as it enters the tunnel it will teleport back to falador and just idle in falador center

• [INFO]19:54:36: New task: Talking (Emily)
    • [INFO]19:55:09: New task: Adding coins to the beer
    • [INFO]19:55:16: New task: Entering tunnel
    • [INFO]19:55:46: New task: Leaving instance
    • [INFO]19:55:50: New task: Entering tunnel
    • [INFO]19:56:18: New task: Leaving instance
    • [INFO]19:56:22: New task: Entering tunnel

Yeah this was caused by the recent update, sorry. I'll push a fix today.

7 hours ago, Failed4life said:

I'm also having an issue with Death Plateau when it is not the final quest in the queue, it will complete the quest and run to the circled area in the picture and idle until timeout instead of using the games necklace in the inventory to teleport to barbarian outpost to bank. If you manually take over and teleport it will fix itself, however.

java_JwcuWbZaCX.png

Now that DreamBot has added barbarian outpost to their bank enum I can look into adding games neck teleport to bank. I'll probably add a local path from burthorpe to fala bank as well in the future. 

7 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Both the issue with Death Plateau and Vampire Slayer only happen when the script needs to "Head to the bank" to get items for the next quest in the queue

Yeah the bot is currently relying on DreamBot's web. It's not always getting the job done :(.

As for the dead trees, I'll see what can be done about objects that you can't walk past. I'm going to focus on QoL next month.

Thanks for all the bug reports and suggestions. :)

6 hours ago, Kledmain said:

how do  i check it

By looking at the "Status" in the paint. Or by looking at the task in the console. But I don't know where else it could've died.

2 hours ago, tonyidk said:

Is digsite on your to-do list?

No. This is the final list.

hey man good script if u could fix couple things be flawless. spazz out when trying to equip recoil and runs around the ge sometimes trying to click it . gets stuck couple times after complete quest cant remember which one but it might of worked its self out not sure i just stopped it and helped it