Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

6 hours ago, Kledmain said:

having a bit of an issue  in dagonslayer , its stuck on the buying a boat in port sarim part, i died and had a bit of an issue , it keeps going back to g.e standing there just doing nothing , any fixes?

Yeah, you can restart the script by disabling "Grand exchange" in the GUI settings. It'll continue with the quest (it won't bank).

Just pushed v3.13. SDN status: Pending.

Change log:

• Added the final quest (#47): RFD: Evil Dave.
    • Added an option to remove mouse emulation (aka mouse hops). Mouse hops should decrease the amount of missclicks and increase the reaction speed since since the bot won't waste time on moving the mouse.
    • The bot will now unequip Darklight in Shadow of The Storm to finish the quest if the dialogue has been closed.
    • Added Demon Slayer to SoTS requirements.
    • MTD: improved the rock interaction when looking for Svidi.
    • Fishing Contest - improved pathing.
    • RFD: Dwarf - the bot will get 2 rock cakes instead of 1. Also improved the Emily dialogue.

Next month I'll rewrite the safe spots, will also add the missing ones if possible. :)

Looks good script may I have a trial? I won’t be able to finish all on 24 hours of it runs smooth for a few I’ll buy it. 👍

2 hours ago, Mr0wn said:

Looks good script may I have a trial? I won’t be able to finish all on 24 hours of it runs smooth for a few I’ll buy it. 👍

Authed.

18 hours ago, Roma said:

Yeah, you can restart the script by disabling "Grand exchange" in the GUI settings. It'll continue with the quest (it won't bank).

i tried it and this didnt work , it still just stands around doing nothing

29 minutes ago, Kledmain said:

i tried it and this didnt work , it still just stands around doing nothing

If it has died on Crandor you have to restart the script there. Check what it's printing on paint.

Just now, ralexatmz said:

liked it and upvoted!! exited to try it out!

Authed.

3 hours ago, Sintrocity said:

Script did an amazing job a new account I made did several quest for the 32 QP for dragon slayer then did Dragon slayer flawlessly AMAZING SCRIPT!!!

Thanks for the feedback :).

1 hour ago, TIGF said:

I upvoted. Looks promising, can't wait to try it out. Thanks!

Authed.