Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

4 hours ago, justpixels said:

Just tried out shadow of the storm. It work flawlessly. My only complaint is there's no option to pick which xp you want the reward in. The script just automatically chose strength.

I'll add an option in the future, thanks for the feedback :).

41 minutes ago, Narchenia said:

Looks awesome! Could I have a trial please? Thanks.

Edit: I reacted to your post as well.

Authed.

21 minutes ago, proxymime said:

nice! exactly what i was looking for! could i please try out the trial?

cheers man, looks good

Authed.

any reason tut isl dissapeared?

edit:nvm i'm blind it switched positions sry 

also would it be possible that you dont have to put yourself through first chat with guide and do fixed mode?

image.png

Edited by TuzasLT
    nvm i'm blin

14 minutes ago, TuzasLT said:

also would it be possible that you dont have to put yourself through first chat with guide and do fixed mode?

Maybe. Haven't really looked into it yet, probably doable by using colors. I'll take a look in the future.

I've already finished and tested Eagle's peak so there's 1 more quest to add. I'll go over all the suggestions and improvements next.

13 minutes ago, Roma said:

Maybe. Haven't really looked into it yet, probably doable by using colors. I'll take a look in the future.

I've already finished and tested Eagle's peak so there's 1 more quest to add. I'll go over all the suggestions and improvements next.

also tut isl sometimes get struck either at killing rat with melee or at accountant happens once in like 8tries

Started fight arena and was manually perm banned as a first offence with in 5 minutes. Only other macro used prior was this same script with the Tree Gnome Village quest hours before starting fight arena. Rip 300 dollar account. I tested some of the quests on a fresh account first with no issues. So I'm not sure what flagged it, but this is my experience using the script.

Nice works like a charm at least in 2 quests.

bugs: Prince ali rescue gets stuck trying to get out of jail and i think it was restless ghost, he just walks up and down the swamp. 

nevertheless great work! deffo purchasing it

It's having issues with Tree Gnome Village, not using teleports and just running without staminas. Not on f2p and other quests working great.