Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

4 hours ago, causation said:

Waterfall quest, part "Using Runes", script keeps clicking the door without using key, and keeps getting "door is locked" message in chat.

I had to pause, manually use key on the door, and unpause for script to continue correctly.

O, it probably has missclicked and ended up leaving the room. I'll add a failsafe, thanks.

4 hours ago, LilTristy said:

keeps getting stuck at ge trying to buy stuff when i try to to ernest or imp catcher

im not to sure to be honest when i start the quest i click on the name of it and it walks to the ge and buys like 1 or 2 things then stops. the play and pause and stop buttons at the bottom turn white aswell.
    if i try to restart it again it does the same thing. had an issue on tutorial island is well.. not trying to be a complaining ass but just want you to know also, i did cooks assistant and was really impressed on how that one worked. im gonna try some more quests today so i will let you know if i rune into any other issues.

Most likely you don't have enough GP to buy the required items if the script is stopping on the GE task. Check the console, it'll print the reason why it's stopping. Instructions on how to open DreamBot's console can be found in the GUI's FAQ.

2 hours ago, crunkybacon said:

After a trial of this, Its clear to me why it has the price tag it does! Script works flawlessly, has a great gui, is incredibly responsive, overall great script, very worth the money.

Thanks for the feedback!

6 minutes ago, erikisdabest1 said:

Hey, I just upvoted. Id love to try this script out! Will purchase if all goes well! Thanks!

Authed.

1 hour ago, erikisdabest1 said:

how do I add the script ? its asking me to purchase still. Is there a separate section for auths? thanks

You don't have to add or download it. The script is already on your account, simply run in through the client. It will appear in the premium scripts tab.

Hey every time i try and start biohazard, it says banking and never moves. Sits there for about 7 mins, closes the bank tab and reopens and repeats. ** fixed** it searches for arrows though they are equipped. Had to leave in bank before starting quest. ALSO... this script is badass asf.. would love to see more quests added like MM1 and DT. Will be purchasing at the end of the day. THANKS @Roma

15 hours ago, moraheem said:

I was not active that day and did not get to use the trial 😧

Authed.

9 hours ago, iilink said:

upvoted and liked =]

Authed.

8 hours ago, erikisdabest1 said:

Hey every time i try and start biohazard, it says banking and never moves. Sits there for about 7 mins, closes the bank tab and reopens and repeats. ** fixed** it searches for arrows though they are equipped. Had to leave in bank before starting quest. ALSO... this script is badass asf.. would love to see more quests added like MM1 and DT. Will be purchasing at the end of the day. THANKS @Roma

Exactly, having some extra arrows in bank is required. The final quest list can be found in the first post.