Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

4 hours ago, acemad said:

Script is phenomenal.

Any plan to release more quests? Would gladly pay more for expanded list.

Thanks, took a while to get there :). 3 more quests will be added to this script. There's a chance that I'll work on part 2 but IDK yet.

1 hour ago, aboudi said:

@Roma script is getting stuck at "buying items"

Check the answer below.

1 hour ago, ahnwockd said:

same here, script is stuck at buying items in ge. 

Capture.PNG

Enable fresh start and restart your client.

k8pCSM7.png

Hey Roma, love the script!

I know people have asked you before about paying for expanded lists, but I was wondering if I could work out a way to pay for a couple specific quests added to the list which would help me a lot.

Let me know if you're interested, and if so, how much it might be. I can accommodate to whichever payment method you prefer.

-lentelle ^.^

8 minutes ago, imbeastyep said:

You should do Regicide 

You would be a  God if you added this

3 hours ago, lentelle said:

Hey Roma, love the script!

I know people have asked you before about paying for expanded lists, but I was wondering if I could work out a way to pay for a couple specific quests added to the list which would help me a lot.

Let me know if you're interested, and if so, how much it might be. I can accommodate to whichever payment method you prefer.

-lentelle ^.^

Sorry, this script will support a total of 47 quests. I also have a list of suggestions and improvements that I will go through once the script is finished.

Maintaining the script is hard. More quests with high requirements = even harder, especially with the amount of false bug reports that I get due to cache errors. Most people aren't reading the instructions, nor are they checking the FAQ and I end up testing most of the reports just to make sure lol. There are a few other reasons that I've mentioned before. The only way I'll work on other quests is by releasing a new script with a new framework and the API that I currently use in my other scripts. If that ever happens it'll support other key quests like digsite, fremmy trails etc.

Your best bet is to buy a private script from someone. 

24 minutes ago, Roma said:

Sorry, this script will support a total of 47 quests. I also have a list of suggestions and improvements that I will go through once the script is finished.

Maintaining the script is hard. More quests with high requirements = even harder, especially with the amount of false bug reports that I get due to cache errors. Most people aren't reading the instructions, nor are they checking the FAQ and I end up testing most of the reports just to make sure lol. There are a few other reasons that I've mentioned before. The only way I'll work on other quests is by releasing a new script with a new framework and the API that I currently use in my other scripts. If that ever happens it'll support other key quests like digsite, fremmy trails etc.

Your best bet is to buy a private script from someone. 

Ah, that's fair, thanks for the thorough and expedient response, and keep up the great work! Your script is so useful in helping me get accounts ready. 😄