Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

9 hours ago, Roma said:

It's already on the SDN :).

You can do that by adding multiple quests in the GUI (second tab). Left list = all the available quests (excludes the completed ones, except for dwarf cannon), right list = the queue.

Thought I should let you know, it's possible to tell if Dwarf Cannon is completed now, player setting 0. You don't get notifications in the Game Debugger when that config updates, but it'll be at 11 when the quest is done (and 1-11 for all intermediate steps)

5 hours ago, Jallbo said:

Looks really well done, definitely a well deserved upvote.

Looking to trial before purchase 

Authed.

5 hours ago, TuzasLT said:

nothing happens when i click them

There's currently an issue with the custom font, could you enable the default paint in the settings and tell me what the status is when you start the script?

3 hours ago, Macgolden said:

Dragon slayer quest doesnt support magic to kill the dragon? i need tot pick manual the runes and the bot banks it again...

Yes, dragon slayer does not support magic.

2 hours ago, TuzasLT said:

image.png.74205e33fb7783896b0381642566fe12.png i dont see witch house anywehere

The tab is alphabetically sorted so it's at the bottom. You can also find it in the list if you're having issues with your screen resolution.

1 hour ago, PolyesterZest said:

Thought I should let you know, it's possible to tell if Dwarf Cannon is completed now, player setting 0. You don't get notifications in the Game Debugger when that config updates, but it'll be at 11 when the quest is done (and 1-11 for all intermediate steps)

O that's cool, thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look later.

Hello @Roma i am here once again to report a bug on tourist trap

1-Sometimes it gets stuck while trying to get in the tent(tries to get in the tent fails and then clicks on bronze bar and gets stuck), this happens since last patch

Thank you and have a nice day

On 12/23/2018 at 9:59 AM, Roma said:

It's already on the SDN :).

You can do that by adding multiple quests in the GUI (second tab). Left list = all the available quests (excludes the completed ones, except for dwarf cannon), right list = the queue.

Do you have a list of the added quests? I saw you post a small list of what was being added but atm i only see demon slayer added ;) Thanks alot btw for working over this christmas period :P

6 hours ago, ruinedacctlol said:

upvoted looknig for trial please :)

Authed.

5 hours ago, msdav said:

Just wanted to thank you for the trial and let you know it worked very well. Had very few issues and am purchasing it now.

Thanks for the feedback!

4 hours ago, Muiguel545 said:

Hello @Roma i am here once again to report a bug on tourist trap

1-Sometimes it gets stuck while trying to get in the tent(tries to get in the tent fails and then clicks on bronze bar and gets stuck), this happens since last patch

Thank you and have a nice day

Will take a look and add a failsafe if item is selected, in the next release (v3.6.2 or v3.7, i've already pushed v3.6.1).

17 minutes ago, fantaismo said:

Do you have a list of the added quests? I saw you post a small list of what was being added but atm i only see demon slayer added ;) Thanks alot btw for working over this christmas period :P

Added demon slayer in v3.6, there's a list of quests in the FAQ that will be added in the future :)

Getting so much positive feedback, can't let you guys down :).