Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

atm there is a bug with rune mysteries so dont do it becuase there is a holiday even and guy has diffrent talk options, but i did it by hand and it continued 

Just bought the script and ran a few quests.

First of all, wow, this script seems insanely awesome in so many ways. This is something that was beyond all the wildest dreams of rs botting only some years ago.

On the other hand, could you please add a paranoid setting for the paranoid? The paranoid setting would do the NPC conversations slower and take breaks (like 10 to 60 seconds) to more fit into people reading guides and thinking about where to head next. Especially the Varrock museum quest is inhumanely fast.

1 hour ago, dawbg3 said:

atm there is a bug with rune mysteries so dont do it becuase there is a holiday even and guy has diffrent talk options, but i did it by hand and it continued 

Hey,

I've already added the new dialogue which was added w/ the recent OSRS event but I'm still working on the release.

Thanks for the bug report.

37 minutes ago, AnArChon said:

Just bought the script and ran a few quests.

First of all, wow, this script seems insanely awesome in so many ways. This is something that was beyond all the wildest dreams of rs botting only some years ago.

On the other hand, could you please add a paranoid setting for the paranoid? The paranoid setting would do the NPC conversations slower and take breaks (like 10 to 60 seconds) to more fit into people reading guides and thinking about where to head next. Especially the Varrock museum quest is inhumanely fast.

Hey,

I've had to hardcode multiple dialogues because of various DreamBot walking bugs. In order to add this option I'd have to edit 50% of the script (~500 files). I could add delays to the script but this would cause tons of issues (more deaths, slow walking etc). This would also increase the banrates. If your account gets flagged it's going to get banned and this would increase the botting time, resulting in more flagged accounts. 

I'm always up to add more optional features, but this would make things worse and it would take way to much time to add.

Thanks for the feedback.

1 hour ago, Eaglemain said:

Like to have trial. And can i also buy it with osrs gold when i like it?

Authed, people sell vouches for OSRS GP that can be used to purchase scripts :).