Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

On 11/26/2018 at 9:24 AM, Roma said:

The mith gloves quest line and most likely a few other quests like eagle's peak.

Okay sweet do you think things like the fairy tales and dragon slayer 2 and what have you?

19 hours ago, Idcrytoo said:

May I get trial?

Authed.

15 hours ago, dirt123456 said:

May I request a trial please?

Authed.

12 hours ago, fantaismo said:

Sorry to mention that the free to play mode runs risk of getting people banned on fresh accounts. Idk if im first reporting this

F2P botting has a higher ban rate in general, at least from my experience.

11 hours ago, ihawk said:

can i get that free 24h trial?

Authed.

4 hours ago, Clarkey23 said:

Okay sweet do you think things like the fairy tales and dragon slayer 2 and what have you?

Fairy tales 1 - maybe, dragon slayer part 2 - never :D.

3 hours ago, ProBotterIamN said:

any eta on new quests being added?

Will most likely work on the quester in 1-2 weeks.

2 hours ago, antoniomad said:

Hi, I'm looking forward in getting a trial! Upvoted, seems a very interesting script

Authed.

1 hour ago, matias997 said:

Heyy! Nice, can i have a trial? I upvoted

Authed.

1 hour ago, Roma said:

Fairy tales 1 - maybe, dragon slayer part 2 - never :D.

hahaha  a man can dream ey! also the ones upto and including lunar diplomacy I dm doing the kudos in the library but man youd be saving me soooooo much and would love you forever <3  lolol

59 minutes ago, rebornfatslug said:

hahaha  a man can dream ey! also the ones upto and including lunar diplomacy I dm doing the kudos in the library but man youd be saving me soooooo much and would love you forever <3  lolol

It's really hard to maintain the script. I have to test quests 24/7 because of OSRS updates etc. Most of the time I only need 50% of the supported quests. And the supported quests don't have high requirements :D

Maybe in the future, once all the planned quests are added to this script, I'll consider to release a seperate script with my new API that would focus on long/high req quests, maybe even achievement diaries. But that will only happen if I find enough support. I'm pretty sure that most people are interested in small but useful quest lines.

Edited by Roma

2 hours ago, Roma said:

It's really hard to maintain the script. I have to test quests 24/7 because of OSRS updates etc. Most of the time I only need 50% of the supported quests. And the supported quests don't have high requirements :D

Maybe in the future, once all the planned quests are added to this script, I'll consider to release a seperate script with my new API that would focus on long/high req quests, maybe even achievement diaries. But that will only happen if I find enough support. I'm pretty sure that most people are interested in small but useful quest lines.

dayum man doesnt sound so fun when ya put it that way lol! yeah okay man well i look forward to updates and pm me if you are gonna make another one because I know 100% I would support that, testing/purchase. 😄