Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hello, found another bug during druidic ritual

Edit: the bot is actually unable to use the meats on the caldron by itself(needs a fix)

With this error message repeating itself on the debug console:

[ERROR]10:00:51: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.framework.api.methods.ExtendedInventory.a(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.framework.api.interactions.GameObjectInteraction.a(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.framework.api.interactions.GameObjectInteraction.a(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.quests.druidicritual.actions.UseCauldron.b(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.core.RQuester.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please take a look

stuck druidic.png

druidic ritual debug console.png

Edited by Muiguel545

4 minutes ago, Muiguel545 said:

Hello, found another bug during druidic ritual

Edit: the bot is actually unable to use the meats on the caldron by itself(needs a fix)

With this error message repeating itself on the debug console:

[ERROR]10:00:51: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.framework.api.methods.ExtendedInventory.a(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.framework.api.interactions.GameObjectInteraction.a(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.framework.api.interactions.GameObjectInteraction.a(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.quests.druidicritual.actions.UseCauldron.b(Unknown Source) at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.core.RQuester.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please take a look

stuck druidic.png

druidic ritual debug console.png

This is happening for alot of quests for me

Fish contest ->doesnt use garlic into pipe

Goblin diplomacy doesn't use dye on mail.

seems like item clicking issue

9 hours ago, Sinner said:

Any new quests in the works? ;)

I will most likely add a new quest next month :).

50 minutes ago, Verial said:

49 minutes ago, Muiguel545 said:

Maybe the client itself got broke since Thursday

Oh, that makes sense. One of my other scripts stopped on item interactions after the recent OSRS update, but it didn't throw any errors. I'll take a look today, thanks.

Just now, Roma said:

Oh, that makes sense. One of my other scripts stopped on item interactions after the recent OSRS update, but it didn't throw any errors. I'll take a look today, thanks.

The bot is currently "broken" as in, it won't use items correctly (most likely due to dreambot being broken), but you can continue the quest by using the items yourself :)

4 minutes ago, Roma said:

(also what's the new quest? <3)

18 minutes ago, Sinner said:

The bot is currently "broken" as in, it won't use items correctly (most likely due to dreambot being broken), but you can continue the quest by using the items yourself :)

1 hour ago, Verial said:

1 hour ago, Muiguel545 said:

Maybe the client itself got broke since Thursday

Looks like a client issue. I've PMed Nezz.

17 minutes ago, Sinner said:

(also what's the new quest? <3)

Sea slug/eagle's peak/mith gloves. I am not sure yet.