Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

So far a decent script.  I am content with my purchase.  A few complaints;

Animal Magnetism beginning banking just withdraws items then deposits, over & over & over,

Mouse movements end very abruptly, as in pixel A --> pixel B with zero human error.  How do I explain this; when the mouse stops on something, there is zero error, and the mouse remains fixed until next movement

Again, animal magnetism is fucked; my zoom is default and I am starting with empty inventory.  I had just finished priest in peril with your script.

The sheer quantity of quests and level of scripting absolutely makes up for these two flaws, and I totally recommend this script.  Perhaps charge $25.00 ? 

Regards,

BigBobby29

I am aware of the animal magnetism problem, I will fix this as soon as I have some free time. As a temp fix you could remove the unnecessary items from your bank or manually start the script with all the required items.

Here's a list:

Mith axe, 5 iron bars, ghostspeak amulet (equipped), 4 bones, 4 buckets, 4 pots, hammer, holy symbol, polished buttons, hard leather, glory (6), salve tele tab, games necklace, 2 stamina potions.

We (the scripters) are using the mouse interactions the API has to offer. As long as it does not get you banned there's nothing to fix. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Aweomse, the problem with Ava's quest is that it kept drawing bones to peaches tabs instead of the 4 bones, then after it had all the items, it looped back to deposit everything because the b2p tabs shouldn't have been there.  fixed by pausing & putting the b2p tabs back in the bank after they were withdrawn 

looks good testing it out now

update:

tested everything but: mtd, the rfd quests, prince ali rescue, lost city, fishing contest, animal magnetism

it did everything well except it got stuck once due to dreambots webwalker (priest in peril quest).  https://streamable.com/sfcqo

also it didnt close the bank before teleporting to fally during "looking for squire" task of knights sword.  

good work :) saved me a lot of time/frustration making it myself

edit: also, during fight arena quest, you dont need to kill the final boss to finish the quest, you can just leave

another suggestion, when populating the quest list in gui, only add quests that haven't been done.  shouldn't be hard to change.

Edited by rickk

looks good testing it out now

update:

tested everything but: mtd, the rfd quests, prince ali rescue, lost city, fishing contest, animal magnetism

it did everything well except it got stuck once due to dreambots webwalker (priest in peril quest).  https://streamable.com/sfcqo

also it didnt close the bank before teleporting to fally during "looking for squire" task of knights sword.  

good work :) saved me a lot of time/frustration making it myself

edit: also, during fight arena quest, you dont need to kill the final boss to finish the quest, you can just leave

another suggestion, when populating the quest list in gui, only add quests that haven't been done.  shouldn't be hard to change.

I found out that you don't have to kill the fight arena boss too.I see some improvements that can be done in fight arena, so maybe in the future I'll change that.

It's weird that it didn't close the bank, since it's the same walking & teleporting algorithm in every quest, that should check if the bank is open.

The webwalking issue is new to me, I've been running the quest many times and it never went that way, but if this keeps happening I'll look into it.

I really like the GUI idea. That's something I will add in the future.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I found out that you don't have to kill the fight arena boss too.I see some improvements that can be done in fight arena, so maybe in the future I'll change that.

It's weird that it didn't close the bank, since it's the same walking & teleporting algorithm in every quest, that should check if the bank is open.

The webwalking issue is new to me, I've been running the quest many times and it never went that way, but if this keeps happening I'll look into it.

I really like the GUI idea. That's something I will add in the future.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

yeah, it was trying to break the fally tele tab before closing the bank i believe.

Seems like the BEST script ever!

I would die too try this before buying guess i have eagerly wait my time as i just joined  :rolleyes: