Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

12 hours ago, rsxpbot said:

Gets stuck in multiple different spots with Tree Gnome Village quest. If you restart the script it will restart from the GE, not where you last left off. Restarting the script sometimes fixes this issue, but not always. 

For example, it gets stuck queezing through the gate for the first time, it gets stuck when walking to the tree gnome village, gets stuck talking to the commander.

This quest requires a decent bit of manual input to get through the quest. 

Disable GE option when restarting and it'll pick up from any spot in most cases, except for maybe DP.

tried the trial and it only didnt get stuck on one quest. doesnt throw errors it just sat there for an hour "collecting ecto tokens" or "talking to burberry"  even the quest that did complete i have to do half myself

umjmm wtf is the probelm with this script lmfao
    ???? 

like im laughing but 4 accs nmearly maxed gone because of ur fucked up script not runnig at all

repeating putting d'hide bodys in and outtabank wasnt part of my set ups??????

I was not able to test your script and now when I try to active it, it says I already activated the trail period however, I never used it. Is there a solution to this?

• 3 weeks later...

did some f2p quests,

MUST be babysitting cuz it will get stuck in alot of places,
    talking to NPC en then clicking in minimap, but not activily making the conversation with the ncp
    fighting ice knights, for knights sword instead of getting blurite
    it also wants to keep talking to the sword maker from knights sword, even after he made it.

• 2 weeks later...
    • The yellow bead price is lower than original buy price for Imp Catcher
    • Has problems talking to the Gypsy to start Demon Slayer
    • The bot still has Silverlight equipped after Demon Slayer
    • Will get stuck and keeps fighting ice warriors instead of mining the Blurite ore (I'm guessing that's because of auto retaliate and the script is clicking the blurite  a singular time as if it won't enter combat)
    • Won't talk to Hassan for Prince Ali Rescue, won't go forth in dialogue once you ask Osman to make the key
    • Gets stuck at the jail outside during Prince Ali Rescue
    • Gets stuck when talking to Sedridor for Rune Mysteries 
    • Stops at Draynor bank right before going to slay the dragon in Dragon Slayer 1 and the task says N/A (start walking towards Port Sarim and then it will go back to boarding the ship) 
    • After slaying the dragon in Dragon Slayer the bot will just stand there, if you TP out it will start pathing to Oziach
    • Also gets stuck on Ernest The Chicken in the puzzle room, walk back to the ladder and it will stabilize 

This script does need to be babysat and you must make sure your client is set to fixed classic layout in the Dreambot settings but for the quests I need done, it is worth the money, just don't be afk

Edited by ghostface59