Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

28 minutes ago, kazaper said:

Anyway to turn off the use of stamina potions?

It won't buy P2P items including staminas if you enable F2P mode in the settings. I don't remember whether it'll use items that are already in the bank, think It'll also skip them. Keep in mind that it'll also skip teleports which may be necessary for it to work correctly.

really good script. i did a trial and did a couple quests, but you really need to have someone test the quests every so often. i had to babysit every quest it did because it would get stuck on stupid things. for example not clicking on entrance to desert for tourist trap, or not going through bent fence on tree gnome village, so it would just sit there. if you had someone testing all of the quests periodically a lot of the simple bug fixes would be resolved. imo if im going to pay for a script i shouldnt have to baby sit it.

This script getting banned directly after 5-10min using it. Probably because when you start script, its clicking in the map to walk to GE to buy items and it keeps clicking the map every second to walk. I already got banned on multiple accounts, just before it starts buying items, just after walking to GE. 

Keeps running in circles trying to board the raft in waterfall quest. had to manually walk it to the raft for it to work

Edit: Also Freezes on Talking to sedridor during rune mysteries

Edited by iamjonjones

• 2 weeks later...