Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

11 hours ago, BidensCrack said:

trys to buy orge arrows and wont work

Hey, enable the "DreamBot GE" option in the settings, thought I changed it to be on by default. Will remove the other option in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
    During the Dwarf Cannon quest.
    At Task: Getting the remains.

It gets stuck right after it picks up the dwarf remains, then stays trying to pick them up even when it has then in the inventory or freezes.

44 minutes ago, playmorecs said:

Hi,
    During the Dwarf Cannon quest.
    At Task: Getting the remains.

It gets stuck right after it picks up the dwarf remains, then stays trying to pick them up even when it has then in the inventory or freezes.

Hey, thanks for letting me know. Looks like the item name has been changed slightly. Pushed an update which is currently pending.

Currently the only customizable quest script.  I'm able to use this on my IronMan with supervision because of the particular options you include that the two bigger $100 scripts can't handle.

Potential marketing point if you can expand on that.  PM me if you want me to elaborate!   

On 8/27/2022 at 6:44 AM, DimitriWhite said:

Currently the only customizable quest script.  I'm able to use this on my IronMan with supervision because of the particular options you include that the two bigger $100 scripts can't handle.

Potential marketing point if you can expand on that.  PM me if you want me to elaborate!   

Glad to hear. I am not interesting in marketing it, this is just a hobby, I no longer play or bot myself. Thanks for the offer though!

Hey, @Roma
    Found a few small bugs.

Knights sword quest.
    on f2p setting it can get stuck trying to hop to member worlds.
    on normal settings it can hop to f2p world in which it can't use it's teletabs so it gets stuck.

Dwarf Cannon.
    Picks up remains then idles or continues to try pick them up, doesn't go back to Captain Lawgof,  You have to manually go through the dialogue until you give him the remains to for the script to continue.

All the log says is:

12:49:11 PM: [SCRIPT] New task: Getting the remains
    12:49:11 PM: [DEBUG] Path Node owner is null for obstacle Gate
    12:49:15 PM: [DEBUG] Path Node owner is null for obstacle Gate

51 minutes ago, playmorecs said:

Hey, @Roma
    Found a few small bugs.

Knights sword quest.
    on f2p setting it can get stuck trying to hop to member worlds.
    on normal settings it can hop to f2p world in which it can't use it's teletabs so it gets stuck.

Dwarf Cannon.
    Picks up remains then idles or continues to try pick them up, doesn't go back to Captain Lawgof,  You have to manually go through the dialogue until you give him the remains to for the script to continue.

All the log says is:

12:49:11 PM: [SCRIPT] New task: Getting the remains

Hey, I'll check the knights hopping tomorrow. I've noticed that they've renamed the remains but I've updated that already, would likely need an account to test it to understand what's wrong. Would you be able to lend me one?

also what account do u need cause plagued city gets stuck as well idk if it was reported. i cant member when it gets stuck but i think its in a house and its trying to talk to someone but dosent do anything. pm i might beable to give u account to fix two quests.