Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hello nice script :)

I have a question concerning the items, does it also works for HCIM who need to gather the items manually?

Do I have to get the items right away and then start the script @ the g.e?

Just curious how it works if i have no way to buy the items.

Greetings Ku4sh

11 hours ago, greekhaima said:

do you plan to add desert treasure and pre-req quests?

No.

4 hours ago, jayku4sh said:

Hello nice script :)

I have a question concerning the items, does it also works for HCIM who need to gather the items manually?

Do I have to get the items right away and then start the script @ the g.e?

Just curious how it works if i have no way to buy the items.

Greetings Ku4sh

Hey, it is not recommended to run this script on an ironman (especially HCIM I guess, as you'd risk the status). It will work if you manually gather the items but on some quests it will look for very strict items, in my opinion it's just not worth the hustle figuring it all out.

getting this when started demon slayer?

8:51:17 PM: [INFO] Stopped RQuester!
    8:51:17 PM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at l2.onExit(l2.java:126)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$9(ScriptManager.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

starting RFD COOK, bot tries to buy a ring of dueling (5) , which there is no such thing unless you have one in your bank. might want to sort that out

[SCRIPT] Error: UNKNOWN_ERROR [Ring of dueling(5) x1]

41 minutes ago, thbtt said:

starting RFD COOK, bot tries to buy a ring of dueling (5) , which there is no such thing unless you have one in your bank. might want to sort that out

[SCRIPT] Error: UNKNOWN_ERROR [Ring of dueling(5) x1]

It's doing that because you've saved a ring of dueling (5) to your setup. Please remove any untradebles from your setup as it's going to look for these on combat based quests. If they're missing it will also try to buy them from GE.

During my trial this script seems to get stuck so much. Currently doing Dragon Slayer 1 and it's stuck on "Using Wizards mind bomb". 

Wouldn't recommend this script since you need to babysit it a lot.

On 9/28/2021 at 4:54 PM, greekhaima said:

it gets stuck when walking from Camelot to falador. Example queue demon slayer and restless ghosts. For some reason it tries to walk and BAN!

You should start it at the GE, it's likely that DreamBot won't find the path from Camelot to GE on it's own, or die on the way there. As for the quests - it will use teleports while completing them.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you toss some sleeps in when going places? a bit weird it spam clicks the fuck out of the mini map.  Other than that dude this script is boss.  I'm working on the trial but this may be the first script I actually buy instead of build myself.  You've put a ton of great work into it.

May have been the speed i could adjust, seemed better at 40 vs 90.  Fucking nutty script man I love it.

Edited by wr80