Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

hey how come i cant click link to get 24 hour trial as id like to see the ban rate thanks also somequests will get stuck and then u cant continue them....

20 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

Hey will you make this script do Monkey Madness I?

Hey, unlikely.

9 hours ago, master0420 said:

hey how come i cant click link to get 24 hour trial as id like to see the ban rate thanks also somequests will get stuck and then u cant continue them....

Hey, what link are we talking about? The trials are automated and can be activated on the SDN page, however the trial does not last 24 hours.

18 hours ago, Freddyboiii said:

Really great script! Do you have any plans to add more quests later on? :)

It almost works to good almost done with all of them on a couple of accounts!

Appreciate the comment! Not sure what's up next, if I have more free time then sure.

got an issue while runner the script : 4:24:53 AM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at lD.onExit(lD.java:126)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$9(ScriptManager.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• hello i paid about 20 us$ for this script which currently costs 13.99 us$, i admire the dedication and work of programmer because i know it is difficult to create this content, but the script promised more quest updates, i would like if will there still be future updates for this script? and if it is possible to enter the lost city quest

On 7/27/2021 at 3:47 AM, wnpt said:

got an issue while runner the script : 4:24:53 AM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at lD.onExit(lD.java:126)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$9(ScriptManager.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Are you running into any issues? It's being thrown by DreamBot on end, when the script stops.

8 hours ago, Ferebamendes said:
    • hello i paid about 20 us$ for this script which currently costs 13.99 us$, i admire the dedication and work of programmer because i know it is difficult to create this content, but the script promised more quest updates, i would like if will there still be future updates for this script? and if it is possible to enter the lost city quest

The initial release supported around 15 quests, without even having a task system. However as time goes, I don't have anywhere as much time for this hobby as I used to. Pretty sure that whenever I gave a promise I didn't break it. Of course I'll keep maintaining this script, it's also a script I use myself whenever I start new accounts.

Lost city is already supported.