Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Yup, for sure it was the warrior guild bank. 

One more issue ive had was during fight club, my character kept trying to safe spot, yet I was using full rune and rune scimmy. Couldn't for the life of me to get it to just sit there and attack, soak damage and eat lobsters.. Had to manually complete that one. So far though its gotten me about 15 QP. Shame I did most of the ones available by hand already lol. Any plans to release more quests? I'd pay for another questing bot with more quests.

Edit: Just hit another bug

During jungle potion it sat there clicking the vine every couple seconds for like 5 minutes. There needs to be a longer wait. I had to pause, then click the vine to get the snakeweed.

Edited by jacktrades

1 hour ago, jacktrades said:

Yup, for sure it was the warrior guild bank. 

One more issue ive had was during fight club, my character kept trying to safe spot, yet I was using full rune and rune scimmy. Couldn't for the life of me to get it to just sit there and attack, soak damage and eat lobsters.. Had to manually complete that one. So far though its gotten me about 15 QP. Shame I did most of the ones available by hand already lol. Any plans to release more quests? I'd pay for another questing bot with more quests.

Edit: Just hit another bug

During jungle potion it sat there clicking the vine every couple seconds for like 5 minutes. There needs to be a longer wait. I had to pause, then click the vine to get the snakeweed.

Ah yeah I should add more information to the main page in terms of which quests support safe spots etc. As for Jungle potion - do not worry, it's rng and it'll get there, even if it retries every now and then.

Okay just purchased after trial. 

Natures Spirit quest shuts down the bot after withdraw of gold from bank at the Grand Exchange.

Edited by Kksixtynine

4 hours ago, Kksixtynine said:

Okay just purchased after trial. 

Natures Spirit quest shuts down the bot after withdraw of gold from bank at the Grand Exchange.

Check the console. Most likely you haven't completed PiP (or unlocked the barrier, which the bot does for you) so it's stopping.

• 9:08:25 PM: [SCRIPT] Quest: NATURE_SPIRIT
    • 9:08:25 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    • 9:08:32 PM: [SCRIPT] Overriding prices
    • 9:08:32 PM: [SCRIPT] Stack price increment set: 3
    • 9:08:32 PM: [SCRIPT] Minimal item price set: 1500
    • 9:08:32 PM: [SCRIPT] Loaded 20 custom prices.
    • 9:08:32 PM: [SCRIPT] Loading items list
    • 9:08:35 PM: [SCRIPT] Loaded 856 items
    • 9:08:50 PM: [SCRIPT] New task: Banking
    • 9:08:50 PM: [SCRIPT] We do not meet the quest requirements
    • 9:08:50 PM: [SCRIPT] Completed 0 quests in 00:00:56
    • 9:08:50 PM: [INFO] Stopped RQuester!
    • 9:08:50 PM: [SCRIPT] [Widget Solver] Stopped
    • 9:08:50 PM: [INFO] Stopping script: RQuester
    • 9:09:22 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied the selected message to your clipboard.

User error. (my bad) I should triple check requirements on quests.

@Roma

Edited by Kksixtynine

Wow this is amazing, i did the trial but since i pretty much completed all the quests on the list since your trial i'm wondering if you'll be adding more quests? if so are you working on it already? :D 

21 minutes ago, chrisjeboyyyy said:

Wow this is amazing, i did the trial but since i pretty much completed all the quests on the list since your trial i'm wondering if you'll be adding more quests? if so are you working on it already? :D 

Glad that you like the script! Don't have any plans to add new quests atm.

• 2 weeks later...

decided to give this script a fresh review in light of the new sub quester script ur script is definitely a great and before the only questing script on dreambot well for the price of this script with no sub its unbeatable i know you said u dident plan on adding more to it but id love to see you continue at least making scripts never been banned off this script and have ran to accounts through the majority of them great work on this and for anyone reading to see if its worth it get this script thank me later

1 hour ago, phatsoicp said:

decided to give this script a fresh review in light of the new sub quester script ur script is definitely a great and before the only questing script on dreambot well for the price of this script with no sub its unbeatable i know you said u dident plan on adding more to it but id love to see you continue at least making scripts never been banned off this script and have ran to accounts through the majority of them great work on this and for anyone reading to see if its worth it get this script thank me later

Thank you for the review, it's sort of a time issue for me, if I have more free time I'll likely return to it. :)