Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

4 hours ago, 34ghrimland said:

ive tryed everything it takes coins out bank then tries to take items from ge but only writes half the word the stops

Ah I understand now what you were saying, thought you were referring to the console. You meant the input in game. That either means that:

1) You're running the script on F2P and it's trying to buy P2P items. Solution would be to toggle F2P mode in the settings.

2) You've added a P2P/untradeble/etc item to your setup that no longer is there in your bank, therefore it tries to buy it from GE. Solution would be to change your setup.

Like I've said before - check what it's buying, look at the console and you'll know what it is, if you can't figure it out by the input.

4 hours ago, newguy said:

Possible to add fairy tale part 1 please?

Currently I don't have any plans to add any new quests.

Just bought, looks great! One issue, prince ali rescue. Jailer was attacking my character and he just kept trying to talk. If I didn't see it, I would have died. 

Edit: Talking to Ned for reference. 

Edit: Also just got stuck on some guy "ghommal" after completing a quest and trying to bank. Ghmmal says "you not pass. you too weedy." and it just keeps trying to do whatever its doing.

Edit: tasker doesnt seem to work as well as it could.. Reckon if you enable multiple quests it should always grab a varrock tab or another and always try to use the same bank instead of walking. Seems to get stuck on random stuff walking all over the world. Plus that takes a lot of the variety out. Also would make it more legit. I know when I'm questing I always tele back after a quest to bank and get ready for the next quest. 

The buying from GE works really well, props. 

Edit: Stuck at GE trying to buy salve graveyard teleports. Was trying to buy them way too cheap. Mind you, this is with 8m in the invintory. No idea why it got stuck here. Manually bought and its running again.

Done about 5-6 quests. Pretty solid script. Trying fight arena right now at level 50. Will report on how it goes.

Edited by jacktrades

has an issue on tourist trap, forgot to grab console for the post.

it just kept trying to undo the locks on the slave in east end of desert camp by continually escaping jail over and over

other than that, so far 90% of quests have been flawlessly completed, will keep using to see if any other issues pop up

23 hours ago, jacktrades said:

Just bought, looks great! One issue, prince ali rescue. Jailer was attacking my character and he just kept trying to talk. If I didn't see it, I would have died. 

Edit: Talking to Ned for reference. 

Edit: Also just got stuck on some guy "ghommal" after completing a quest and trying to bank. Ghmmal says "you not pass. you too weedy." and it just keeps trying to do whatever its doing.

Edit: tasker doesnt seem to work as well as it could.. Reckon if you enable multiple quests it should always grab a varrock tab or another and always try to use the same bank instead of walking. Seems to get stuck on random stuff walking all over the world. Plus that takes a lot of the variety out. Also would make it more legit. I know when I'm questing I always tele back after a quest to bank and get ready for the next quest. 

The buying from GE works really well, props. 

Edit: Stuck at GE trying to buy salve graveyard teleports. Was trying to buy them way too cheap. Mind you, this is with 8m in the invintory. No idea why it got stuck here. Manually bought and its running again.

Done about 5-6 quests. Pretty solid script. Trying fight arena right now at level 50. Will report on how it goes.

Oh yeah, it does not evade combat, the warning was mainly added because of the PAR quest (and in case of missclicks). 

Oh I see what you mean, DreamBot has added Warrior Guild banking, and your account is unable to enter the guild, I'll cut it out in the next update. Thanks for letting me know.

It will have a teleport after completing most quests (often RoD), unless it's a random quest that isn't far from bank. Or it will sometimes rely on the home teleport (NS for example).

For the prices there's a file in your dreambot/scripts folder, should be called something like "rquester prices", edit it with any text editor, it'll allow you to overwrite prices. The instructions can be found within the file.

19 hours ago, some old guy said:

has an issue on tourist trap, forgot to grab console for the post.

it just kept trying to undo the locks on the slave in east end of desert camp by continually escaping jail over and over

other than that, so far 90% of quests have been flawlessly completed, will keep using to see if any other issues pop up

Oh, that part of the quest is random, depends on luck, you can get caught multiple times.