Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

hey, can I get a 24 hour trial if possible please? wanna test this lovely script out if possible

Edited by droola_9

4 hours ago, Garbadon23 said:

gets stuck on prince ali rescue banking cabbage after buying it in GE 

Check the console, it'll tell you what is going on, banking is done the same way on every script, it won't break on a certain quest as long as all the requirements are met.

1 hour ago, droola_9 said:

hey bro, tried the script and everything went flawless, I have a question tho, is there a a way to break between quests?

Hey, at the moment there is no such option without using a 3rd party script, that would load the quester from the SDN and handle the breaks :(.

3 hours ago, 34ghrimland said:

ive spend 20 usd on this account and keeps stopping at grand exchange when buying stuff 

Means you don't have enough GP to buy the items. Check the console for the exact reason.

2 hours ago, 34ghrimland said:

ive put 100k in my invetary and it writes only half the words then stops

I am not sure why the console is glitched on your end, perhaps DB's developers will have the answer for you. As for the script - it will withdraw the coins from your bank. As long as fresh start is enabled, and client is up to date. By default it will use the OSRS Wiki to get the prices, alternatively you can overwrite any prices (or even set a min price etc) by editing the "rquester prices" file in your dreambot/scripts folder. All the instructions can be found within the file, open it with any text editor.