Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

10:37:25 PM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at lz.onExit(lz.java:128)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$9(ScriptManager.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

help

9 minutes ago, some old guy said:

10:37:25 PM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at lz.onExit(lz.java:128)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$9(ScriptManager.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

help

nevermind

So far, this script has been awesome! stable and working across accounts no problem.

I do have a problem right now that's 100% not your fault, but I'm wondering if you can help resolve it. The "Save profile" isn't working for me, so I was wondering where it tries to save by default?  My setup on my local system is *weird* to say the least, so i'm almost certain it's on my end. But knowing where it tries to save would help me a ton!

2 hours ago, likeablePanda said:

So far, this script has been awesome! stable and working across accounts no problem.

I do have a problem right now that's 100% not your fault, but I'm wondering if you can help resolve it. The "Save profile" isn't working for me, so I was wondering where it tries to save by default?  My setup on my local system is *weird* to say the least, so i'm almost certain it's on my end. But knowing where it tries to save would help me a ton!

It saves them in the DreamBot/scripts/ folder. You could try and run DB with CMD/Terminal, it should print the error.

for some reason my character is jsut standing at g.e upon starting script and he wont buy any items just keeps increasing the price when there is nothing selected. there isnt a problem showing on the script so i cant send it

6 hours ago, letsbothard said:

for some reason my character is jsut standing at g.e upon starting script and he wont buy any items just keeps increasing the price when there is nothing selected. there isnt a problem showing on the script so i cant send it

5 hours ago, likeablePanda said:

Unrelated to the problem I just posted about, it appears to be getting stuck at the grand exchange today, not being able to type anything into the search bar

The chat widgets got updated. I've pushed a fix, use the DB GE setting until the update gets approved.

Edit: please let me know if you run into chat related issues in other quests, there's a chance.

Edited by Roma

the script just banks my items, does not put on the graceful hood, and keeps afking in bank.

nvm fixed it.

Edited by desite