Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 hour ago, letsbothard said:

yes, there was something wrong with demon slayer with the final fight, now the quest wont pick up where it left off.

also just another "note" lol

if you have "bank notes on"  and "take all" on in your bank, i think it confuses the bot and puts it in a loop where it keeps taking quest items in note form then banking them and flicking the "note" and "item" trying to get tehm out of note form. my mistake, thought it maybe it could be a fix, or usefull to someone else.

when doing the waterfall quest, i got stuck reading the "book of braxton" i had to manually flip through pages and close to continue quest.

The bot will copy your inventory and equipment setup on combat based quests. You must've added noted items to it, which is also tries to bank at the same time. Check out the gear instructions in the first post on CB based quests.

I'll run demon slayer rn on an acc.
    Edit: works well on my end YPKJtky.png

GvkzLn5.png

I would guess that you didn't enable the attack option, so it couldn't attack the NPC. Or maybe your client is outdated/fresh start is disabled?

Edit2: pushed the update with the "Yes." option on XMTS, didn't change the version or update the change log, should be out tomorrow probably.

Edited by Roma

i did notice a few things on my end, Also once the script has bought all the items from g.e i restart the script and shut g.e buyer off, everything works perfect.

8:32:18 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at f0.lambda$execute$1(f0.java:50)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.sleepUntil(MethodProvider.java)
        at lp.a(lp.java:181)
        at f0.c(f0.java:50)
        at lz.onLoop(lz.java:435)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2 hours ago, letsbothard said:

8:32:18 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at f0.lambda$execute$1(f0.java:50)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.sleepUntil(MethodProvider.java)
        at lp.a(lp.java:181)
        at f0.c(f0.java:50)
        at lz.onLoop(lz.java:435)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The trace seems to come from DreamBot, perhaps update your client or report the issue to the devs.

3 hours ago, Roma said:

Yes, check out the 1st post for description

smh you used an image for the "Quick Start" title I always do a ctrl f + quick to see if there's any options haha thanks!

I'm having issues with running tutorial Island, it won't pick a name or outfit, and even after doing that manually it's still stuck on 

"[SCRIPT] New task: Talking (Gielinor Guide)"

I tried tutorial island 1, and tutorial island 2, what's the difference btw? I also enabled free 2 play and disabled buy from ge settings, client is also on fresh start mode. 

3 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

I'm having issues with running tutorial Island, it won't pick a name or outfit, and even after doing that manually it's still stuck on 

"[SCRIPT] New task: Talking (Gielinor Guide)"

I tried tutorial island 1, and tutorial island 2, what's the difference btw? I also enabled free 2 play and disabled buy from ge settings, client is also on fresh start mode. 

Yeah I've removed the character randomization part, as DB didn't support resizable back in the days. It'll pick up at the settings part.

Difference between them is that there are (or used to be) 2 different versions of the tutorial island, I'm not sure what the current status is, whether there's only one left.

hZyDyg7.png

14 minutes ago, Roma said:

Yeah I've removed the character randomization part, as DB didn't support resizable back in the days. It'll pick up at the settings part.

are you going to add it back?