Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Pushed an update (3.23.2), tested all quests except for:

• Animal magnetism
    • Eagles peak
    • Fishing contest 
    • Lost city 
    • RFD dwarf
    • RFD ogre 

Please let me know if you run into issues with the listed quests and I'll look into them as well.

doesnt even work as expected keeps stopping when trying to buy stuff at GE. have to manually purchase the items at GE then restart the script for it to try to go to the bank and then chill for a min and then finally starting the actual quest. For example with the Cooks Assistant quest is bought eggs fine but stopped when it attempted to purchase milk. I manually bought the milk and flour and then started the quest again (having to untick the Shop at GE setting)

I started to then walk to the cook in Lumbridge and then stopped again once he started speaking to the Cook

I added another quest in queue and it said "starting" for like 5 min and then stopped

1 hour ago, WildAsian420 said:

doesnt even work as expected keeps stopping when trying to buy stuff at GE. have to manually purchase the items at GE then restart the script for it to try to go to the bank and then chill for a min and then finally starting the actual quest. For example with the Cooks Assistant quest is bought eggs fine but stopped when it attempted to purchase milk. I manually bought the milk and flour and then started the quest again (having to untick the Shop at GE setting)

I started to then walk to the cook in Lumbridge and then stopped again once he started speaking to the Cook

I added another quest in queue and it said "starting" for like 5 min and then stopped

That means that you don't have enough GP to buy the required item. Check the log it'll print the reason why it's stopping in there. You can modify the way it's getting the prices by editing the prices file in your scripts folder with any editor. Instructions can be found in there. 

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    12 hours ago, Kronau said:

I was able to get every quest done on one account but every other account I use it on just stops while banking.

That probably means that your next account hasn't got the requirements to start the quest(s). Check the console, it'll print what it's missing.

hey, everything seems to be working good so far, but i noticed its trying to buy a ring of recoil well its on "f2p mode" recoil is not a f2p item, keeps trying to buy the ring.

also i had to maually start the quest "x marks the spot" character wouldnt click yes to start quest

Edited by letsbothard
    add more problem

3 hours ago, letsbothard said:

hey, everything seems to be working good so far, but i noticed its trying to buy a ring of recoil well its on "f2p mode" recoil is not a f2p item, keeps trying to buy the ring.

also i had to maually start the quest "x marks the spot" character wouldnt click yes to start quest

F2P mode will only prevent it from buying general P2P items that are built into the script itself. So for example - teleport tabs, stamina potions, jewelry, etc. If your saved setup (so the profile) has a P2P item it'll still look for it, you should make separate F2P profiles without any P2P items for it to work.

I've just checked the chat options for the quest and there is no "Yes" option indeed. Guess they've added that with the recent game update, I'll add it to the list, thank you :).

thank you for the fast reply, glad to see scripter feedback in a timely manor. i will continue to use this and let you know if i encounter any other problems as ill be running a few accounts through the quests.

i believe their was a problem on demon slayer. while fighting the demon and the wizards. character would just stand behind one of the pillars and not atk.

(though ill have to test it again, off of trial mode. was only 5-10mins left i don't know if that effected it or not)

:) :)

yes, there was something wrong with demon slayer with the final fight, now the quest wont pick up where it left off.

also just another "note" lol

if you have "bank notes on"  and "take all" on in your bank, i think it confuses the bot and puts it in a loop where it keeps taking quest items in note form then banking them and flicking the "note" and "item" trying to get tehm out of note form. my mistake, thought it maybe it could be a fix, or usefull to someone else.

when doing the waterfall quest, i got stuck reading the "book of braxton" i had to manually flip through pages and close to continue quest.

Edited by letsbothard
    more to add