Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

On 8/6/2017 at 2:38 AM, Roma said:

OWti6Av.png

ohcOlee.png

ZKqGuf4.png

Supported Quests:

1. Animal Magnetism                                            21. Knight's Sword                                 40. The Tourist Trap
                     2. Biohazard                                                            22. Lost City                                            41. The Golem
                     3. Big Chompy Bird Hunting                                 23. Mountain Daughter                         42. The Gnome Village
                     4. Client Of Kourend                                              24. Nature Spirit                                      43. Tutorial Island (Old)
                     5. Cook's Assistant                                                25. Plague City                                        44. Tutorial Island (New)
                     6. Death Plateau                                                    26. Priest In Peril                                     45. Vampire Slayer
                     7. Demon Slayer                                                     27. Prince Ali Rescue                             46. Waterfall
                     8. Doric's Quest                                                      28. RFD: Cook                                          47. Witch's House
                     9. Dragon Slayer                                                     29. RFD: Evil Dave                                   48. Witch's Potion
                     10. Druidic Ritual                                                    30. RFD: Dwarf                                        49. Miniquest: Varrock Museum Quiz
                     11. Dwarf Cannon                                                  31. RFD: Goblin                                        50. Miniquest: Barcrawl
                     12. Eagle's Peak                                                     32. RFD: Ogre
                     13. Ernest The Chicken                                         33. RFD: Pirate Pete
                     14. Fight Arena                                                       34. Romeo & Juliet
                     15. Fishing Contest                                                35. Rune Mysteries
                     16. Gertrude's Cat                                                  36. Sheep Shearer
                     17. Goblin Diplomacy                                            37. The Grand Tree
                     18. Imp Catcher                                                     38. Shadow Of The Storm
                     19. Jungle Potion                                                  39. The Restless Ghost

YuKQyNv.png

bkUGC6E.png

VQNKgc0.png

K4K1hhT.png

ZQGPJY4.png

51sWxub.png

RwesnHC.png

aTCemlS.png

QuEMEHX.png

RrsecP8.png

hVVxPSk.png

Case sensitive

1. Profile name

Example:

java -Xmx512M -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:/YOUR_USER_PATH/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar /YOUR_USER_PATH/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar -username "forumsname" -password "forumspw" -account "savedacc1" -script "RQuester" -params "myprofilename"

NAlHD57.png

h88H3oQ.png

could i have a trial please

15 minutes ago, creeperlaz said:

could i have a trial please

Sure, you can use the trial whenever you want through the SDN.

4 hours ago, dikkekanker said:

cant even do cooks assistant, just keeps talking to the cooks and thats it. 

I just ran cooks assistant and it works fine. You must enable fresh start in the settings, and the bot uses GE to get the required items for all the quests, therefore using the "GE" option is also required.

2 hours ago, skaterrsteve said:

how do i get you to start adding more quest? Great work bro thank you 

Haha, I don't really have the time at the moment to add more. Maybe in the future. Thanks for the feedback :)

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/19/2021 at 10:13 PM, Roma said:

Haha, I don't really have the time at the moment to add more. Maybe in the future. Thanks for the feedback :)

HI Roma. sorry for quoting the message i just didnt know if you will get a notification or not.

I was wondering are there cheaper options avaliable? I understand that buying the script means i have unlimited access, however i only need it to do all quests on my alt. once thats done i most likely wont need it again. 

Let me know if theres any other ways we can go about this. CHeers.

8 hours ago, kdutho said:

HI Roma. sorry for quoting the message i just didnt know if you will get a notification or not.

I was wondering are there cheaper options avaliable? I understand that buying the script means i have unlimited access, however i only need it to do all quests on my alt. once thats done i most likely wont need it again. 

Let me know if theres any other ways we can go about this. CHeers.

Hello, unfortunately there are no other payment plans available. I however wanted to do a routine run through most of the quests to make sure that none are broken due to an update. I would really appreciate if you'd be able to provide me an account with the required stats for the test run, I'd be able to gift you the script if you did. Please PM me if you're interested :).

so im looking to just buy this script i just wanted to know if bans have been an issue via this script to your knoiiwledge, mostly want it to run rfd on alts! but nothing more infuriating then loggin into a ban