Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

2 hours ago, apelpapa said:

On jungle fever it tries to search for antidote, which doesn't exist

Jungle potion is a P2P quest - therefore you have to be logged on a P2P world to find Antidote in the GE search results.

Hello again Roma, is there a schedule on which you work to add new quests if so, when should we expect new quests ? Also, has your script been detected before? I had a temp 2 day ban but i'm not sure. It could've came from Walkaholic or ninja agility as well. So how safe am i to go back into the botting expecting a perm ban next time ? - I ran bots for only like few hours and not straight. I have VIP which is supposedly hiding botting very well as well.

Although. Last time i tried botting i was instantly perma banned with no chance to appeal. I guess they didn't have enough to be sure so handed me a mere 2 days ban.

Edited by Ayamoto

13 hours ago, Ayamoto said:

Hello again Roma, is there a schedule on which you work to add new quests if so, when should we expect new quests ? Also, has your script been detected before? I had a temp 2 day ban but i'm not sure. It could've came from Walkaholic or ninja agility as well. So how safe am i to go back into the botting expecting a perm ban next time ? - I ran bots for only like few hours and not straight. I have VIP which is supposedly hiding botting very well as well.

Although. Last time i tried botting i was instantly perma banned with no chance to appeal. I guess they didn't have enough to be sure so handed me a mere 2 days ban.

Hello, I don't have a schedule, no. The product is finished and at this point I'm just adding quests whenever I have time or feel like it. As for maintaining the script - whenever a bug gets reported and an update is required. I would suggest you to not bot on accounts that you are not willing to risk, this is the golden rule. Hope botting goes well for you!

12 hours ago, Alcibiades said:

I love the script.

Jagex has moved the Amulet of Passage right click options around. The script keeps going for 'Use' instead of 'Rub' amulet.

DreamBot searches for the specific option, make sure to update the client after an OSRS update.

On 2/11/2021 at 10:55 AM, Roma said:

DreamBot searches for the specific option, make sure to update the client after an OSRS update.

That's interesting.

I just ran Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher on a fresh bot/client/VM. I still had to manually teleport with the passage necklace.

5 hours ago, Alcibiades said:

That's interesting.

I just ran Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher on a fresh bot/client/VM. I still had to manually teleport with the passage necklace.

I'll do a test run on Monday.

4 hours ago, AkaAccounts said:

Bot almost made me spend 1500 on a spade lol

That needs to be fixed

Edit the "rquester prices" file in the scripts folder to remove the minimal price. You can find all the instructions within the file.

Edited by Roma