Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

2 hours ago, Ayamoto said:

Hello, this is an awesome script, one thing needs to fixed though, when the bot buys multiple items from GE it tries to use those items while they are still in note... Need to make it extract item from the note by putting it in the bank and taking out. Everything else is great :)

Hey, I'll check the logic tomorrow and will also try to recreate it as I'm busy today. But there is a check for noted items when banking. What I'm thinking however is that it's grabbing noted items from the inventory setup (if you've saved some, or started the script with noted items). Or another thing that comes to mind is if the "note" option in bank was selected, not sure if there's a check for that. Could you please verify this, would save me some time :). If not that's also ok, I'll try to recreate it on my end once I have time.

Thanks for the feedback!

Well, when i do multiple quests, it does "unnote" the item but if you choose one quest from the quests tab, it goes to the GE, buys multiple amount of whatever that's needed and doesn't take it out of the note. Plague City is the quest in question. I don't know is it the only one who does that or that's a common thing for single quests:) It might just be a problem for me though, i'm not sure, it tried to use buckets of water it bought from GE while they were still in note

Edited by Ayamoto

On 1/28/2021 at 8:23 PM, Ayamoto said:

Well, when i do multiple quests, it does "unnote" the item but if you choose one quest from the quests tab, it goes to the GE, buys multiple amount of whatever that's needed and doesn't take it out of the note. Plague City is the quest in question. I don't know is it the only one who does that or that's a common thing for single quests:) It might just be a problem for me though, i'm not sure, it tried to use buckets of water it bought from GE while they were still in note

Oh. Perhaps the quest was started and it skipped the banking task. It will only bank if the quest has not been started else it'll jump straight to the quest itself. And if GE is toggled it will end up buying items (which likely will result in a noted form).

On 2/5/2021 at 7:35 PM, basedecon said:

Would like to try this, any chance I could have a trial?

Hey. Yes, the trials are automated for this script, so you can activate the trial on the SDN whenever you want to.

hey I was using the waterfall quest run through and I died in the middle and it didnt start up again. I restarted everything and it works until GE but once it confirms you have all the items it says TASK : n/a is there something I need to do?

19 minutes ago, mazino said:

hey I was using the waterfall quest run through and I died in the middle and it didnt start up again. I restarted everything and it works until GE but once it confirms you have all the items it says TASK : n/a is there something I need to do?

Hey, you have to return to the place where you have died at with all the required item and start the script after unticking the "buy items" option in the settings. It will pick up from there.