Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

8 hours ago, NordicEnigma said:

So if it fails to finish quest it has to be completed manually or is a way to pick it back up? 

Yes, the bot will pick up the quest, you have to disable GE in the settings though. And if you have lost items, you'll likely have to get them back manually.

6 hours ago, gnw1911 said:

i love your questing bot i got a quest how much would a max account go for if fully botted

Glad that you like script. I'm unsure about account prices, I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, wet4t34 said:

How is the ban rate? Am considering using.

It will depend on the usage. I would suggest you to get a trial and test it out yourself.

3 hours ago, D2Cube said:

Trying this bad boy out and WOW!!

10/10!!

Will you be adding Underground Pass & Regicide?

Sorry but I'm not looking to add neither of the mentioned quests :(.

I love this script however the only hiccup I ran into was during Dragon Slayer I the script ran into a hiccup on the magic door and now I will need to complete that quest manually.

Is there any way to add support for previously started quests? It would be nice to be able to finish one that had previously been started, or even at the very least support for key quests such as Dragon Slayer.

7 hours ago, Judor said:

I love this script however the only hiccup I ran into was during Dragon Slayer I the script ran into a hiccup on the magic door and now I will need to complete that quest manually.

Is there any way to add support for previously started quests? It would be nice to be able to finish one that had previously been started, or even at the very least support for key quests such as Dragon Slayer.

Yes, there is already a way to do that. You have to disable GE in the script settings. As long as no items are lost (and in some cases if the character hasn't left the area) it'll pick up. What happened on Dragon Slayer btw?

I cant say with certainty, but I believe the bot opted to drink the mind bomb instead of using it on the door. haha

EDIT:

I had gone back to the mine to investigate what had gone wrong and the only ingredient that had not been used on the door was the mind bomb. 

I since continued on with the quest manually and got all the way to Elvarg before he blasted my toon. Would the bot be able to pick up where I left off? 

I have the 3 Planks of wood and 99 Steel nails to repair the boat again for the trip back to Crandor.

Edited by Judor
    Missing information added.