Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

4 hours ago, Arkerunescape said:

Hi! Upvoted! Can I have the trial? 

2 hours ago, jcrivasjc23 said:

Hi! Upvoted! Can I have the trial? 

The trials are automated. Activate the trial in the SDN.

It spams as it get close to the bank. (spams inside the bank)

I think this is a problem with the default "dreambot" banking function.

i have just written my own custom banking functions; this may be a little harder with a bot that traverses and uses many banks.

(something too think about)

ITS OK: It is ok for the price but it breaks alot, with so many quests I have had problems from the golem quest too any medium quest their is always a problem, sure for rune mysteries it breezes through it but for the longer quests you have to baby sit it, even with the waterfall quest as soon as you get to the village near the maze you have to click a course to the maze by yourself just for it to start working again, I have fresh restart selected within dream bot aswell as followed all the instructions, personally I can and cant recommend this 1 of the reasons is you are spending good money on something that does function but tends to get stuck quite alot more then necessary and its only the medium size quests in which it does it with, another reason is for the money you get basic quests many of which are free to play which denominates the value quite alot, it should also have more quests such as monkey madness 1 and fairy tales aswell as the quests that give the lunar spell book etc. Now it sounds like I have only paid this quest script out so I will say the positives, it buys all the items you need so even if it doesnt finish the quest for you and only gets you half way through that its still saving you alot of time doing it by yourself, the quests in which it does do properly it does them great such as priest in peril and plague city and from what I can tell no one has been banned using this script so far, now would I recommend to buy it well yes and no it does need more work done to it such as more quests and ensuring it doesnt get stuck so often, but overal when it works it works great, their should also be a warning system when you click on a quest that shows what skills you need to complete it.

On 12/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, djvive said:

ITS OK: It is ok for the price but it breaks alot, with so many quests I have had problems from the golem quest too any medium quest their is always a problem, sure for rune mysteries it breezes through it but for the longer quests you have to baby sit it, even with the waterfall quest as soon as you get to the village near the maze you have to click a course to the maze by yourself just for it to start working again, I have fresh restart selected within dream bot aswell as followed all the instructions, personally I can and cant recommend this 1 of the reasons is you are spending good money on something that does function but tends to get stuck quite alot more then necessary and its only the medium size quests in which it does it with, another reason is for the money you get basic quests many of which are free to play which denominates the value quite alot, it should also have more quests such as monkey madness 1 and fairy tales aswell as the quests that give the lunar spell book etc. Now it sounds like I have only paid this quest script out so I will say the positives, it buys all the items you need so even if it doesnt finish the quest for you and only gets you half way through that its still saving you alot of time doing it by yourself, the quests in which it does do properly it does them great such as priest in peril and plague city and from what I can tell no one has been banned using this script so far, now would I recommend to buy it well yes and no it does need more work done to it such as more quests and ensuring it doesnt get stuck so often, but overal when it works it works great, their should also be a warning system when you click on a quest that shows what skills you need to complete it.

Thanks for the comment. Please let me know if you're running into walking related issues. As DB3 is being updated all the time, it's likely that one thing gets fixed while another path might break. A screenshot with the player's position should do, I'd be able to forward this to the DB staff. I've tested all the quests 2 times to make sure they all work with DB3. If there's an actual bug - please let me know as well.

1 hour ago, NordicEnigma said:

Love this script but I would like to say having some issues here and their like stuck on witch potion just banking

Hi, Witch's house is considered a combat based quest. The bot will try to copy the exact setup you've had on start (or in your profile, if you're loading one). I guess it depends on how it got stuck, could be missing an item that was previously saved and lost. Check out the console, it should print in there what items it's looking for, that should help you with setting it up.

Edit: Sorry just saw that you said potion, not house. That would usually mean that an item is missing. Could you follow the logs? The banking in the quests is the same (uses the same algorithm basically) just the list is different. So it shouldn't be any different.

Edited by Roma