Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I m sorry to ask again for for some reason i couldnt run the script. It would never have the GUI pop up. I updated my dream bot client and was hopping if i could still try it

I m sorry to ask again for for some reason i couldnt run the script. It would never have the GUI pop up. I updated my dream bot client and was hopping if i could still try it

Authed.

problem with trial is people are using this script to get over the few annoying quests they hate doing. so they just use the trial and dont buy the script.

you need more quests so people still need the script after 1 day or remove trial.

problem with trial is people are using this script to get over the few annoying quests they hate doing. so they just use the trial and dont buy the script.

you need more quests so people still need the script after 1 day or remove trial.

I don't really care if people are abusing the trial. This script is meant to be ran on multiple accounts. If you're running a farm then you'll end up using this script a lot. $20 for a lifetime quester that is going to get updated and barely get's you banned is just a joke for experienced gold farmers :)

I don't do this for money. If you'd know how many people got my defender script for free just for the feedback I received.

I will add more quests in the future, I have started working on plague city, but I also have to keep up with the OSRS updates, they constantly change stuff and older quests break :(. Besides that I have lots of work to do.

I will probably push V2.8.3 soon and after that I'll try to focus on plague city and maybe sea slug, but I don't give exact dates.

I don't really care if people are abusing the trial. This script is meant to be ran on multiple accounts. If you're running a farm then you'll end up using this script a lot. $20 for a lifetime quester that is going to get updated and barely get's you banned is just a joke for experienced gold farmers :)

I don't do this for money. If you'd know how many people got my defender script for free just for the feedback I received.

I will add more quests in the future, I have started working on plague city, but I also have to keep up with the OSRS updates, they constantly change stuff and older quests break :(. Besides that I have lots of work to do.

I will probably push V2.8.3 soon and after that I'll try to focus on plague city and maybe sea slug, but I don't give exact dates.

I understand what you mean. Thanks for the script.

Has anyone been getting banned recently with this bot?

I have heard on the competitor's site that quests bots get you banned very fast.

Would love to hear the banratio.(hopefully low,lol)