Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cheapest Rdp Service (5$ Per Month)

cheapestrdp

Seeing as we don't have admin access the servers could have keyloggers that would steal our accounts.

You can buy a rdp with admin access too. Also, why would I steal your botting acount instead of I have a chance to bot by myself? + Eventhough you have admin access still I can steal your account. But I don't. There is tons of different company that you can use but all of them have same risk. No body can gurantee it.

Wow this sounds so legit, I can't wait to have my accounts hacked. Where do I sign up?

Hello Mr Trump, first of all, I hate you as a United States citizen :P . Secondly, this risk is a risk that you took whenever and wherever you bought rdp. If you have any proof please share it. if you dont, please edit your comment.

Seeing as we don't have admin access the servers could have keyloggers that would steal our accounts.

exactly, I mean what he is selling is as advertised, but a RDP is a shared dedi & the owner has access to it. 

Got a trial one, the speeds are good, the speeds are 450 up and down, I don't see any delay at all when using it (it's in german you can change it I am guessing) and the specs are pretty good.

exactly, I mean what he is selling is as advertised, but a RDP is a shared dedi & the owner has access to it. 

yes, this is a RDP. So every rdp server has same risk.You only pay 5$ for a month. You can get that 5$ by botting in 1 day.So even if I steal your botting acount, its still valuable. Am I wrong? + I dont steal your account, caz I dont give a fuck about your account.

Got a trial one, the speeds are good, the speeds are 450 up and down, I don't see any delay at all when using it (it's in german you can change it I am guessing) and the specs are pretty good.

Thank you for your comment :)

Archived