Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cheapest Rdp Service (5$ Per Month)

cheapestrdp

Cheapest Germany RDP
    $5
    Month

Xeon®E3-1270, 3.40 GHz
    8 Core
    64 GB Ram
    2 GBPS Port Speed
    Windows Server 2012 x64
    No Admin Access
    GERMANY LOCATED

All the RDPs comes with Java and Google Chrome. 

RDPs are shared but not overloaded.

Any previous selling history? Just not buying the whole 15 minute website layout.

Edit: Seller has given me access to one of his RDPs. 

Works, could be a little slow. You get what you pay for, I would remain a little weary until the seller is a little more reputable, but seems to be exactly as described. :)

6SHmUmcXR6ehSEDwyA_AUw.png

Any previous selling history? Just not buying the whole 15 minute website layout.

I dont have any. I can give you free 3 day for reference..

Edit: Seller has given me access to one of his RDPs. 

Works, could be a little slow. You get what you pay for, I would remain a little weary until the seller is a little more reputable, but seems to be exactly as described. :)

6SHmUmcXR6ehSEDwyA_AUw.png

Thank you for your editing. Do you think that rdp is slow or it looks like slow because of internet connection? Because of the server is in Germany, it may look like slow but actaully server work perfectly. You can monitorize the server slow but game will work perfect.

I dont have any. I can give you free 3 day for reference..

Thank you for your editing. Do you think that rdp is slow or it looks like slow because of internet connection? Because of the server is in Germany, it may look like slow but actaully server work perfectly. You can monitorize the server slow but game will work perfect.

That is what I was thinking. It seemed to be a small delay- being that I am remotely connecting, that would be normal. I'll compare the profit per hour to one i'll run on my own computer. 

Nearly the same.

That is what I was thinking. It seemed to be a small delay- being that I am remotely connecting, that would be normal. I'll compare the profit per hour to one i'll run on my own computer. 

Thank you, waiting your restults :)

sounds intresting if you pm me details for a trial version or something like that il give a honest review

also are these the only specs you offer? or are there higher tier one's aswell

sounds intresting if you pm me details for a trial version or something like that il give a honest review

also are these the only specs you offer? or are there higher tier one's aswell

Hello, yes for now, these are the only specs. I can configure different specs if you ask. Also, Im sending you your connection details in a minute.

I just sent you the connection details. have fun

Archived