Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • why isn't there any high quality prayer scripts?

dansmik

[LACK OF OPTIONS AND LACK OF HIGH QUALITY PAID PRAYER SCRIPTS IN OUR SDN REPOSITORY]

Hey guys,

I've been an avid dreambot user and have gotten several 99s using several paid bots that I have paid and worked wonders for me. Notable example includes, Hashtag's sand crabs and lily's agility bot. I'm just curious though the prayer section for script lacks any premium and high quality script. I don't mind paying but that section seems dead to me. There isn't a lot of variety. Can we somehow get the attention of Dreambot's famous scripters to make a paid script for prayer (i.e., using your own house if you have gilded altar, dueling ring, teletab, glory ammy to return faster etc)

I just want more veteran scripters to take a look at the prayer section and make a script there. Because if it is good I'm willing to pay for it. Right now I'm training my main to 99 prayer for 126 combat and I don't want to buy prayer scripts from lets say tribot or other botting site just because the prayer scripts here suck and there isn't many to choose from. If I had my way I want all of my paid scripts to be solely at dreambot. Not like  4  different paid scripts at dreambot, 2 from tribot, etc. But it's difficult to do that (in regards to prayer scripts) because we lack  the options and quality of script in the prayer section. 

Just a suggestion. I don't know where  to put this lol. Just how i felt about Dreambot's prayer section. 

PM me the features you require in the prayer script and I'll work on something too

[LACK OF OPTIONS AND LACK OF HIGH QUALITY PAID PRAYER SCRIPTS IN OUR SDN REPOSITORY]

Hey guys,

I've been an avid dreambot user and have gotten several 99s using several paid bots that I have paid and worked wonders for me. Notable example includes, Hashtag's sand crabs and lily's agility bot. I'm just curious though the prayer section for script lacks any premium and high quality script. I don't mind paying but that section seems dead to me. There isn't a lot of variety. Can we somehow get the attention of Dreambot's famous scripters to make a paid script for prayer (i.e., using your own house if you have gilded altar, dueling ring, teletab, glory ammy to return faster etc)

I just want more veteran scripters to take a look at the prayer section and make a script there. Because if it is good I'm willing to pay for it. Right now I'm training my main to 99 prayer for 126 combat and I don't want to buy prayer scripts from lets say tribot or other botting site just because the prayer scripts here suck and there isn't many to choose from. If I had my way I want all of my paid scripts to be solely at dreambot. Not like  4  different paid scripts at dreambot, 2 from tribot, etc. But it's difficult to do that (in regards to prayer scripts) because we lack  the options and quality of script in the prayer section. 

Just a suggestion. I don't know where  to put this lol. Just how i felt about Dreambot's prayer section. 

i have a script that gives youre main acc any type of bones works in remmington so its no ban rate for you're main account but you would have to manually accept the trade and use the bones but still pretty afk

i have a script that gives youre main acc any type of bones works in remmington so its no ban rate for you're main account but you would have to manually accept the trade and use the bones but still pretty afk

Thoughtful <3

Okay guys here's the features that i would love to have in a reasonably priced high quality script with antiban (hovers over prayer stat, human like movements)

• supports gilded altar (BOTH YOUR OWN HOUSE - this is a must, lots of script lack this, and a friend's house)
    • detects teletabs or runes or glory ammy on house wall for fast returns
    • capable of lighting up all the burners (detects marrentill in inventory and withdraws them - must have tinderbox in inventory)
    • Detects bank tab specifically for training prayer (and withdraws inventory from it)
    • Supports all bones (dragon bones etc.)
    • script must not be braindead and script must know what it's doing. Like Hashtag's #1 sand crab. Etc., what it's doing at the moment. Whether attacking, reaggro, eating, etc. This means that script must know that it is currently banking, lighting burners (detects them), using bones on altar, teleporting, opening doors, running to altar room etc, typing player's house or going to your own house.

please and thanks guys.

nice lol. i need a full-fledge script that is completely hands-off and you don't really have to worry about it. the features are above :)

Archived