Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SCripts not working beacuse of update

azaghanch

Got the same problem here after oldschool runescape update!

API seems not to work anymore..

+1 here. All scripts stopped working.

You have to wait for devs to fix bot, happens to every single bot client when rs updates.

May I ask how such an update what has nothing to do with bots breaks the bots?

wondering :o

Every Thursday the game updates which usually breaks the client. The developers are aware of this and are working on a fix. Join our Discord server to stay updated on what's going on.

May I ask how such an update what has nothing to do with bots breaks the bots?

wondering :o

Each time RS does any update to the client in any way the client is reobfuscated and distributed. This means that the hooks that the botting client has (which basically is the location of a variable/method that holds a specific value, such a player name) are changed. The developers then have to run their code on the client to relocate these fields and push an update. Today however they seem to have prematurely pushed an update with a broken hook, or the client may have been redistributed without upping the actual revision, causing the loader to not realise that an update has occurred.

Archived