Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [ONLINE]🔥🔥{Almonds Tutorial Island Shop V2} [80-90K EA] [BOTTING READY]🔥🔥

Almonds

COMPLETED TUTORIAL ISLAND ACCOUNTS

COMPLETED TUTORIAL ISLAND ACCOUNT PRICE -

If 50 or less, 90k or 10 cents each!

if 10 or less = 100k each

100 or more? 85k each

1000 or more? 80k each, please give 3 days prep in advance. Usually have 300-500 in stock at all times.

Accepted payment methods - 

rWJxxxdrSzisPlDletFt3A.png

uBhuf4yyTRCwumuAyJZA7Q.png & 2_7AjfmXT9CkPz3HPE_vwg.png

WQY6mQSwTWqZ7Eb3bO2WWg.png - friends and family ONLY

Rested 24 hours + average 3 days or more

Created on residential ip addresses only 

aogB.gifcareless_clarity.pngaogB.gif

Discord: Almonds#4170

KaKolcWkRnCWK0cdiglhXQ.png

Vouch for Almonds.  Bought successfuly in the past, and looking for forward business in the near future.

Remember to change passwords! :)

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but are the accounts linked to any of the proxies, i.e. if one were to purchase an account and a proxy from you, and the account were created in US, and then used with proxy in UK and immediately goes to a well-known botting activity, tying the IP to a bot could make it more "legit"? Also, what are the names like on these accounts? Do they look "normal"? Thanks :)

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but are the accounts linked to any of the proxies, i.e. if one were to purchase an account and a proxy from you, and the account were created in US, and then used with proxy in UK and immediately goes to a well-known botting activity, tying the IP to a bot could make it more "legit"? Also, what are the names like on these accounts? Do they look "normal"? Thanks :)

Not a problem, welcome mate! The accounts are well rested, so any type of transferring when you login to them will be perfectly fine. The account names are random, sometimes they seem like "real usernames" but most of the time they are nonsense. These are mostly used for goldfarming and such, but can be turned into everyday accounts- as they come with unregistered emails. 

• 1 month later...

Archived