Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [LOWERED A/W] Maxed Main, Rigour, {11 99s} 2100+ total, 3 letter name

Almonds

Selling my main account that I have owned for nearly 5 years since 07 was brought back. I will only be taking very serious bids/offers on this account, as I will not let this go for a dime less than it is worth. This is not some account that is going to get recovered, this is my personal MAIN that I am selling. I find myself not using the account because i've met all goals that I initially had, and am ready to let this go and pass it on to someone who will use/love the account. It is a absolute prime account,  ranked <1000 in slayer, and <11k overall. Making it truly a beast account in every situation, you will never be limited using this account. 

This account has over 300m xp, all quests completed, 20m+ xp in several skilling stats 20-40m xp in each combat skill. I am the original owner, the account has rigour unlocked, and includes a sick 3 letter name that includes 2 double letters.

I can verify the account ingame if requested.

cOKZkj0MTBSNV1MT6ElcTw.png

p2g4wq81RoymqSsEVXwHPg.pngfS6vxSs8SDCLIlq-J8RT1g.png

si0_E-NEQFS8eIiHPBYxEA.pngtGyXEQRQRgCChCc-mlAG_w.png

on6rRNtMQu6Gm-UWIF-AYA.png

XBZrhzyaQBechIL81L6nVA.png http://prntscr.com/g6ux5q  <--- updated pets

b-i58r-xSNam76pWV02Z7Q.png

qhvBEAoWRWKPOCtrnj4VPw.png

CURRENT BID -  $250 @rickrollin

A/W - 1500M

SERIOUS BIDS ONLY

Payment methods:

07 gold

ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL IF YOU SEND AS GIFT TO FAMILY OR FRIEND AND ARE HIGHLY TRUSTED

ACCOUNT COMES AS IS, WITH FULL ACCESS TO THE ONLY REGISTERED EMAIL ON THE ACCOUNT. 

Contact me below

careless_clarity.png

Discord: Almonds#4170

Damn that's an epic account

Thanks! I don't want to think about how much time i've invested into it. If it doesn't get some bids pretty soon i'll take it down, I use this account for whenever I feel like pvming, so I still use it- but I have other accounts that aren't as progressed that i'm more interested in training into another main like this. :)

see this is the kind of account i was looking for back when i was trying to buy a main account, i would have paid great money for it also, its a shame im stuck with another account in the mean time tho :/ if the account isnt sold i may place a bid for sure, when is the bid date supposed to expire?

see this is the kind of account i was looking for back when i was trying to buy a main account, i would have paid great money for it also, its a shame im stuck with another account in the mean time tho :/ if the account isnt sold i may place a bid for sure, when is the bid date supposed to expire?

I almost messaged you then and said something about it, but I hadn't had my mind set on selling it at that point in time. I'm going to leave this up for a month or so, perhaps the right buyer will come along. :)

If you become interested in it, I can show you it ingame and what not- thanks for the bump!

lol my biggest concern is the pricepoint :P i know the account is worth it hence why i wanna keep my eyes on it lol

updated ;) check the pets

Archived