Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Having trouble launching client on mac

JQQ

Hi there! Just looking for some advice on getting the client to work on my macbook pro.

I have had it working before and used to use it a lot, but opened it today to see it was very out of date and none of my scripts worked. I have downloaded the client again, it gets to the client launcher, says its fully up to date, but when i click launch client it disappears and nothing comes up.

I have tried : Launching it in terminal.. java -jar client launcher.jar

Redownloading java version 8

Lowering the ram slider all the way down to even 256mb

Any other suggestions?

Make sure you're on the latest version of the launcher, delete the current launcher and download it again from the button at the top of the forums.

Note, the name should be something like DBLauncher.jar

After that, if that's still not working please run the launcher via command prompt (or w/e it is in mac)
    java -jar DBLauncher.jar

You have to be in the directory where you saved the launcher.

Attempt to launch the launcher after it loads from that, and if any errors pop up in the cmd window post a screenshot of them here.

Archived