Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How To Tell If Quickstart Was Used

AceKingSuited

I've noticed that onStart() gets called and then onStart(String... args) gets called afterwards when quickstart is used. This is awkward af because I am using the args to determine what should be running in onStart.

For example, most people get ready to display GUI in onStart. But if I run quickstart, in theory, it would still run that same code and then quickstart would happen after that process is already done.

How can I check in onStart() if onStart(String.. args) is gonna be called?

uhh u just do

public void onStart(String... args) {

// shit

this.onStart();

}

public void onStart() {

// blah blah blah

}

onStart(String...args) should be called *instead* of onStart() when it's ran with quickstart *with* parameters.

if they do not give -params then it'll go to onStart()

But only one of them should be called.

onStart(String...args) should be called *instead* of onStart() when it's ran with quickstart *with* parameters.

if they do not give -params then it'll go to onStart()

But only one of them should be called.

I was calling super.onStart() at the top of onStart(String... args) lol  :facep:

Archived