Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hanswurst says Servus!

Hanswurst

Greetings my friends,

I'm Hanswurst, i once used Osbot, but tought I give you guys a try. I hope to find some good scripts here - can someone reccomend an abyss runecrafter? - i bot quiet excessively so i need stuff i can trust and run for hours!

My Backstory:

I started OSRS some months after it first came out. I botted everything. I had a nice account, quest cape, (don't want to give too much information, but it was lit^^) ... but then one day i messed up and logged out while being in a random event. When i tried to log back in 2 hours later my account was gone. There was no reccord of it on the Highscores, and when i tried to logg in it said, that this account does not exist. So i tried everything, but my account was gone. i could still reset my password, but that was it.

Recently i tried to logg back in and it worked. I had to pick a new name, so i was super worried, that i would be starting a fresh account, and when i logged in everything was just like i left it. Stuck in the random event, all skills were the same, bank still there. 

And that's where i'm now!

The game changed a lot and there is quiet a bit of new stuff to do (i was banned, before the GE came out).

= )

Welcome 2 DreamBot...

All men on the internet are men,

All women on the internet are men,

All children on the internet are undercover F.B.I Agents.

Enjoy your stay.

Omg dude the same thing happened to me back then, got banned and when trying to check blackmarks it said the account didnt exist.

I just logged into my old range tank that was banned thanks to this post!

Omg dude the same thing happened to me back then, got banned and when trying to check blackmarks it said the account didnt exist.

I just logged into my old range tank that was banned thanks to this post!

haha I accept donations =P

Is that some sauerkraut I see in your pic?

It might be either Sauerkraut or Horseradish =)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 

Archived