Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund request

not the one

1. Script purchased: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7153-none-lava-dragons-anti-pklooting-bagmultiple-safe-spotsmultiple-spellsmuling/    None's Lava Dragon Killer

2. Date of purchase: 25th July 2017

3. Detailed description of problem: The script just isn't good, it's unrealiable. The script claims to support deathwalking, but when using a Looting bag and the script stops, it won't walk back and pick the loot back up, but just either start again, leaving 100k+ on the floor and the runes, or it will just bug out completely and stop. The script is also very slow, its meant to kill the dragon, loot and run back to the safespot. But loots so slowly at times that the dragon will respawn and kill the character, making you loose hours because the kills take a while. Becuase of all the deaths, you loose hours, theres not much point in running the script because it just dies.

Script is also very bot-like

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)

Edit: I payed with Dreambot credit

refund / i'd take a script swap

Yesterday you were asking me for a new feature and didnt once mention that you found any faults with the script. I keep track of the users and it only counts banked loot not loot lost. you have used it for 38 hours which seems like a lot for someone that didnt like it and you have just about made back the cost of the script. I can only assume that you dont like the amount of gp/hour that the script brings in. No where in my thread does it say it will walk back to your corpse and pick up the loot you dropped, that being said if you are on the same world as the one where you died it would pick them up because they are in the dragons loot table and it would seek them out. HOWEVER if you died because of a pker or while it was hopping worlds, then no it wont go back to the world with the pker to see if he took your loot.

I am sorry you are having buyers remorse but no i do not approve a refund for someone who has essentially made the cost of the script back already and is just looking to double his investment for free

LDrags-not%20the%20one.png

cccad43b6613c40ee2901b0500b34d25.png

Your complaint is mostly with the method rather than the script. 

While I do agree it is strange that the script ignores loot that is already on the floor, None does reply to feedback on his topic in a timely manner and this should probably be posted as a suggestion there. 

I use this script and have found it to do exactly as advertised.

I don't mean to come across as rude but I thought refunds were for people who didn't get what they paid for.

Yesterday you were asking me for a new feature and didnt once mention that you found any faults with the script. I keep track of the users and it only counts banked loot not loot lost. you have used it for 38 hours which seems like a lot for someone that didnt like it and you have just about made back the cost of the script. I can only assume that you dont like the amount of gp/hour that the script brings in. No where in my thread does it say it will walk back to your corpse and pick up the loot you dropped, that being said if you are on the same world as the one where you died it would pick them up because they are in the dragons loot table and it would seek them out. HOWEVER if you died because of a pker or while it was hopping worlds, then no it wont go back to the world with the pker to see if he took your loot.

I am sorry you are having buyers remorse but no i do not approve a refund for someone who has essentially made the cost of the script back already and is just looking to double his investment for free

LDrags-not%20the%20one.png

cccad43b6613c40ee2901b0500b34d25.png

i havent made anything off the script.

ive been banned using it, multiple times.

28 minute run with no profit from deaths, the script is insanely bot like. it barely works, what can i do like the script doesnt see the dragon standing in front then runs and dies to it over and over, it needs alot of refining. ive had a few successful runs, but not alot

@

script made me 125m in a month. look at this page....

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7153-none-lava-dragons-anti-pklooting-bagmultiple-safe-spotsmultiple-spellsmuling/page-34

You must not be using it right.

hey could you add me on discord / skype / pm me?

i could be using it wrong or something, i get extremely high ban rates with it, im yielding loss and not profit

I mean, the "Proof of attempting to contact the scripter" is there for a reason.

Since you have no reported any of the issues to None, and there are other users here who are saying that what you're saying is incorrect, I'm inclined to believe the script is not faulty like you're claiming it is.

Not to mention you've continued to run it.

I'm gonna go ahead and decline the request.

Archived